Im so ugly I cant be afraid to be beautiful

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jashley

Reaction score
I am so ugly, I cant be afraid to be beautiful because I couldnt be beautiful if I tried. The girlsat my church are so much prettier than me especially this one girl who was going on and on in a FB post about being afraid to be beautiful because others may get the wrong idea that she is trying to be inappropriate or slutty or something. This is what she said "Sometimes I am afraid to be beautiful. Literally, afraid to dress nice or to be attractive or even sexy, because sometimes I think that I could come off as inappropriate or immodest. Crazy right?? This summer I've bought myself this nice high waisted bikini that looks AWESOME on my (not so tiny) body, and I am fighting thoughts of what others might think! I've had enough of that, I'm gonna rock my new swimwear!! 👊🏼💥
I want to hear your thoughts on this ladies!! Let's be real here, we've all probably been through this one way or another! What is a scripture that comes to your mind when you read this? The one that comes to me is Song of Songs 4:7..."You are altogether beautiful my darling, there is no flaw in you."
Let's be empowered and beautiful together! And not be afraid to face the world in purity and boldness! Please share a picture of your favorite summer outfit and an empowering scripture to go with it! Love you ladies! And let's not even care what others might think! 1-2-3 GO! Let's do this! 💪🏼"And she tagged every other girl in my small group except me saying I know you girls can relate, and you are all beautiful. But she didnt tag me, probably because she thinks Im not beautiful. Yeah I wish I had that problem, its no wonder she and the other girls dislike me because I am so ugly.

I am sorry that you feel so hurt by people in your church group, that you feel the need to pick apart facebook statuses and who tags who in what. Have you considered that perhaps it's time to find a better and healthier way to spend your time and energy?

I'm going to agree with Amy. You're focusing all your energy on stuff that doesn't matter.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you Jashley? If you're young, I can sort of see how things like this can seem more inflated and bigger issues than they really are, especially since so many adults suffer from exclusion and loneliness in society- this is a loneliness forum after all. But however old you are, don't worry about what one group of people say or do; it makes very little difference in the long run, as everyone has said before. They may not have tagged you simply because you're not as close to them as the others, and nothing to do with your appearance at all. And if you keep focusing on what other people think, you'll just be taking energy away from living your own life. Life is bigger than them and facebook. Try not to let other people affect your sense of self.

For yea though he cast aside the ignoble adornments of the flesh so shall he be pliant upon the bending of the palm and instead cloth himself in something plain yet flattering....Mathew 17 ....Mathew talking. :. )

Latest posts

Back