waiting on new glasses

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

snagglet16

I went to an appointment to the optometrist yesterday. I've been waiting for a while to have that appointment because i want new glasses and mine are ruined, scratched and dried on glue, broken leg tapped around.

I picked this nearly frame less glasses and I liked them. I feel comfortable in them. My glasses will also be transitional, which will be really helpful. I have to cover my eyes from the sun. It will take 1-2 weeks for my glasses to be ready. I'm looking forward to it

BadGuy said:
you will see clearly then ..the sun is shining

it took me a bit of thinking but i think i see what your saying, lol no puns intended

transitional glasses are a pretty cool thing. And expansive. But worth it I would say if you have to where glasses :)

Bluey said:
transitional glasses are a pretty cool thing. And expansive. But worth it I would say if you have to where glasses :)

:) yeah, um my health insurance covered 80% of the price, my mom had to pay $84 for the rest of the cost

Latest posts

Back