What is your personality type?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I did this ages ago and my results have completely changed over the course of time. At the moment i'm an ENFP-T (Campaigner)

Campaigners are enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile.

Serephina said:
I think I did this ages ago and my results have completely changed over the course of time. At the moment i'm an ENFP-T (Campaigner)

Campaigners are enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile.

O_O whoa

(Got INFP from the same test you posted, always getting INFP from it. Before I thought I was INFJ... But nope, most likely I am INFP than INFJ)

INFP - ''The Idealist'', ''The Healer'', The Dreamer''

''Known as the "Healers," INFPs are idealistic and visionary. They are dedicated to their values and to their family and friends.
INFPs strive to live a life that closely conforms with their values. Representing roughly 4 percent of the general population, INFPs
are inquisitive and quick to see different potential scenarios. Healers work to comprehend people and to help them reach their own
personal potential. They are resilient, willing to change, and accepting of others unless they oppose their core values. Healers have
a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical,
honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods.''

Strengths:
• Are concerned about the wellbeing of others
• Perceive and are sensitive to the feelings of others
• Have long term loyalty and commitment
• Possess a deep capacity for caring and love
• Are driven to meet expectations of others
• Strive for amicable, positive situations
• Are supportive, nurturing and encouraging
• Easily recognize and respect other's need for space
• Express themselves well
• Are adaptable and diverse

Weaknesses:
• Are often shy or reserved
• Are protective of their personal space
• Avoid conflict and criticism
• Constantly search for praise and credit
• May react emotionally to high pressure situations
• Have difficulty leaving bad relationships
• Avoid scolding or punishing others
• May take longer to share their feelings
• Have perfectionist tendencies that may cause a lack of self-credit
• Tend to display a lot of self-blame

http://personality-types.careertrends.com/l/7/INFP

lonelyfairy said:
(Got INFP from the same test you posted, always getting INFP from it. Before I thought I was INFJ... But nope, most likely I am INFP than INFJ)

INFP - ''The Idealist'', ''The Healer'', The Dreamer''

''Known as the "Healers," INFPs are idealistic and visionary. They are dedicated to their values and to their family and friends.
INFPs strive to live a life that closely conforms with their values. Representing roughly 4 percent of the general population, INFPs
are inquisitive and quick to see different potential scenarios. Healers work to comprehend people and to help them reach their own
personal potential. They are resilient, willing to change, and accepting of others unless they oppose their core values. Healers have
a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical,
honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods.''

Strengths:
• Are concerned about the wellbeing of others
• Perceive and are sensitive to the feelings of others
• Have long term loyalty and commitment
• Possess a deep capacity for caring and love
• Are driven to meet expectations of others
• Strive for amicable, positive situations
• Are supportive, nurturing and encouraging
• Easily recognize and respect other's need for space
• Express themselves well
• Are adaptable and diverse

Weaknesses:
• Are often shy or reserved
• Are protective of their personal space
• Avoid conflict and criticism
• Constantly search for praise and credit
• May react emotionally to high pressure situations
• Have difficulty leaving bad relationships
• Avoid scolding or punishing others
• May take longer to share their feelings
• Have perfectionist tendencies that may cause a lack of self-credit
• Tend to display a lot of self-blame

http://personality-types.careertrends.com/l/7/INFP

:|

Sci-Fi said:
I got INFP-T Mediator
With 83% Introverted, holy cow.

lol i know right, i too thought i wouldnt have such a high percent of introverted too

nice personality :|

INFJ

ADVOCATE PERSONALITY (INFJ, -A/-T)

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Sci-Fi said:
I got INFP-T Mediator

Very similar to my results, except 91% introverted (no surprise there) - what did surprise me was the feeling score - 99%. I know I wear my heart on my sleeve, but was surprised by how much!

reynard_muldrake said:
INFJ

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Dude...you can be like a conqueror. :-| can you make healthcare free for everyone?

ringwood said:
Sci-Fi said:
I got INFP-T Mediator

Very similar to my results, except 91% introverted (no surprise there) - what did surprise me was the feeling score - 99%. I know I wear my heart on my sleeve, but was surprised by how much!

I'm joining the INFP-T Mediator warwagon!

My personality is really changing over time in that I now am only 69% introverted and the last time we did one of these I came out way more introverted than everyone else. I think it's a 'lifting confidence' thing.

My full results were:

69% Introverted
72% Intuitive
56% Feeling
62% Prospecting
79% Turbulent

Serephina said:

Your post reminded me of this.

And true nobody can smile all of the time. That just would not be normal.

52216a4888f95b97ec8e5814029ad35e.jpg

I hope that people realize that the test isn't the most trusted method to find your own personality type, since the test results might change because of different mood of the day etc. It's only a hint for a right direction. Functions people, functions~! :p Read them.

snagglet16 said:
lonelyfairy said:
snagglet16 said:

? : )

um :| thats a nice personality

Oh, okey. ^.^ Well, every personality type brings something unique to this world.

reynard_muldrake said:
INFJ

That's what I used to get,i've gone from an introvert to an extrovert

I think this is a load or rubbish but here is mine.

60% Extraverted
40% Introverted
61%Intuitive
39% Observant
42% Thinking
58% Feeling
69% judging
31% Prospecting
40% Assertive
60% turbulent

Protagonist Personality (ENFJ, -A/-T)

Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

Latest posts

Back