Hello people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrayAndLonesome

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Nice to be here.

My life sucks so bad. I recently moved to a new city to relocate for my job.

I like this area. Lots of things to do outdoors, especially right now during the summer time.

My job and co-workers, meh, it's a hit or miss. A lot of them tend to look down on me because I'm a newbie with little experience. Some of them don't even say good morning to me when I come to work. Oh well, screw those individuals.

I also have been dateless for over a year. My gripe is that my race is a HUGE factor where girls reject me left and right, esp. here in the US. I"ve tried Tinder, Bagel Meets Coffee, match.com, but not success.

Right now, I have joined two separate churches in my area to find a girlfriend. However, I'm not fluent in my mother's language, where a lot of them speak that language, whereas I'm only 60% fluent. Hence, I feel left out, and don't think the Lord will give me a girl. I would hate to die alone.

Hay, welcome here mate.

Sounds like yea a bit down in the dumps.

Keep posting you will find people here to talk to :)

There is a lot here that feel alone for similar reasons to you. Relocate for job act.

Latest posts

Back