Can i get banned for no reason?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if we wrestle, they'll kick us both out :club:

Well my guess would be if you got banned you would become more board.

Here read this.

Just seen number 8. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call. Amazing!

No. There's always a reason why, be it a strong, obvious one, or one where little things add up to where it can't be overlooked anymore.

Bluey said:
Here read this.

Just seen number 8. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call. Amazing!

Quite a few of those aren't true, btw. I didn't read them all, but quite a few near the top aren't true.

lol Well maybe the OP could go fro them and find out which ones are true and which ones are not.
I gave the link to him so he might have a laugh and not be board.

I think anyone with half of a brain would know that sight is for shits and giggles and not much more.

Or just disagree with anything camping and you work a nerve with a few people because you don't want to get eaten in the great outdoors.

soresoul said:
Or just disagree with anything camping and you work a nerve with a few people because you don't want to get eaten in the great outdoors.

I'm meant to be going camping soon,I hope I don't get eaten in the great outdoors lol

soresoul said:

Do not bring chatroom matters onto the forum.

Serephina said:
soresoul said:

I'm meant to be going camping soon,I hope I don't get eaten in the great outdoors lol

Can we all come?

Also can I bring my bed with me lol
Am to old for sleeping on the floor :p

Bluey said:
Serephina said:
soresoul said:

Can we all come?

sure ya can and you're not that old :)

Bluey said:
Serephina said:
soresoul said:

Can we all come?

May I suggest an air mattress? Might be easier to transport and carry :p

I have be for used an air mattress, They take forever to blow up and I am to lazy. I guess I will get Serephina to do that bit lol
I have a tent that if you take out of the bag it self erects in 7 seconds. Takes about an hour to put back in the bag tho lol
Well about a minute if you follow the instructions, but who does that :p

VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:

Do not bring chatroom matters onto the forum.

Rolls eyes

Bluey said:
I have be for used an air mattress, They take forever to blow up and I am to lazy. I guess I will get Serephina to do that bit lol
I have a tent that if you take out of the bag it self erects in 7 seconds. Takes about an hour to put back in the bag tho lol
Well about a minute if you follow the instructions, but who does that :p

Just be careful not to put it on anything sharp :club:

Bluey said:

oi cheeky!,sort your own matress out lol

Define irony:I mention camping and I get honeysuckle for saying it but yet this thread turn into a camping discussion. Keep rocking

soresoul said:
Define irony:I mention camping and I get honeysuckle for saying it but yet this thread turn into a camping discussion. Keep rocking

IDK, But I have to ask, Are you any good at blowing air mattress up? If so you can come camping with us :p lol Am determined am not going to be doing my own donkey work XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back