I'm feeling so stucked in life, what should I do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prodigy

Reaction score
I recently decided to re-enroll back to college, it was a last minute decision too because the course consultant was prodding me to make a final decision (I'm a very indecisive person and I usually need a few months to make a decision but he wants a final answer from me within a few weeks) so yeah I didn't really have enough time to think about it and decided to just enrol into it since I'm planning to get my degree someday anyway. The course is about to start this month, and I have been accepted into the school and have paid the school fees, if I were to withdraw now I can only get back 30% refund. I've always wanted to get my degree someday, but studies just isn't my main priority at the moment.

I believe that I'm in the right major in college, but I don't feel now is the right time for me to enrol into college.

My main priority at the moment is to move out of this house. My dad has anger issues and he had been violent to my mom and also his own mom before,
I don't get along very well with him, and although he haven't been violent to me yet, I'm afraid one day he will end up being violent toward me. I don't feel safe in this house and I want to leave this house badly.

But now college is interfering with my plans.
If I had known my family situation would be that bad I wouldn't have sign up for college.

I want to get a full time job and move out of this house, but now I'm stucked with college. What should I do? I'm feeling so depressed and stucked in life.

Can the college help you find student accommodation? This would get you out of the house and on the path to starting a new life of your own.

Tiina63 said:
Can the college help you find student accommodation? This would get you out of the house and on the path to starting a new life of your own.

I agree with Tiina here. See what you can find in dorms or student housing...or even find someone who is looking for a roommate.

There are always options, sometimes you just have to change your plans according to what happens in life.

Good luck.

Tiina63 said:

TheRealCallie said:
I agree with Tiina here. See what you can find in dorms or student housing...or even find someone who is looking for a roommate.

There are always options, sometimes you just have to change your plans according to what happens in life.

Good luck.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my thread guys.

I'd like to rent a place outside too, but everything requires money these days, and I don't have much money. I only have a part time job that pays me $500 per month, and if I were to deduct my monthly food and travel expenses I won't have much money left.
So where do I find the money to pay those rental fees? I'm thinking of getting a full time job, but I'm afraid I won't be able to juggle a full time job with my studies.

I'm feeling so lost, what should I do, I can't see a way out of my situation.

Prodigy said:
Thanks for taking the time to answer my thread guys.

I'd like to rent a place outside too, but everything requires money these days, and I don't have much money. I only have a part time job that pays me $500 per month, and if I were to deduct my monthly food and travel expenses I won't have much money left.
So where do I find the money to pay those rental fees? I'm thinking of getting a full time job, but I'm afraid I won't be able to juggle a full time job with my studies.

I'm feeling so lost, what should I do, I can't see a way out of my situation.

There should be someone at the college that can help you find something. I'm not sure where you are, so I don't know what your colleges are like, but do you have student housing and dorms over there? Those are usually cheaper, if not free.
Also not sure how much rent runs where you are, but if you have a roommate, the expenses won't be as much. Look around, see what you can find.
Contact the college and see if they can't help you out.

If you go the college tours, please make sure you have good tutors to help you along the way. When I was in college we didn't have tutors and this one guy who was taking the same course with me was struggling. The teacher told him to either swim and sink. The guy ended up killing himself.

The college fired thatvl ******* then thought it was a great ideation bring in tutors then.

Latest posts

Back