The path of lonliness is the best for me. . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
I have just realized that the path I have been on the last 5 and a half years is the best path for me to get through, the other paths I have tried all have ended in sadness and dissapointment. . .

I have just realized that the path I have been on the last 5 and a half years is the best path for me to get through LIFE, the other paths I have tried all have ended in sadness and dissapointment. . .

When I'm alone, there's nobody to make fun of, nobody to hurt or harass me, and there's nobody for me to hurt, there's nobody there to dissapoint, there's nobody there to push me around or give me orders. That is why the lonely path is the one for me. . .

When I`m alone there's nobody for me to get mad at, there's nobody to take care of except for me. . .

That's not to say under any circumstance though that the other paths do not lead to happiness. If people gave up due to rough spots, the human race would be gone (Which in itself can be up for debate, but in this case let's assume the example is a good one)

This life is best for this phycotic and uncontrollable person, me. . .

Knightsofwar210 said:
When I'm alone, there's nobody to make fun of, nobody to hurt or harass me, and there's nobody for me to hurt, there's nobody there to dissapoint, there's nobody there to push me around or give me orders. That is why the lonely path is the one for me. . .

There is no one to hold you in thier arms and tell you it will be alright. There is no one to laugh with, cuddle you or go through life's honeysuckle with. There is no-one to see all the wonderful things you are or the possibilities of who you can become. There is no one to share your secrets with or your dreams for the future. Being alone is an easy way out but, is it really what you want for the rest of your life?

Sixtyten said:
Knightsofwar210 said:
Sixtyten said:
at least get a dog.

I do but she is getting old. . . *cries*

Get a new puppy! I don't think you're psychotic. Psychotic people don't know they're psychotic, they just are.

I am phycotic the last 5 years have literally driven me insane, I have changed, I'm not right in the head. . .

Neela, there hasn't been anyone that has done those things in over 5 years. . .

If that is the best life for you and makes you most happy then you should live your life like that. :)

It's good you have realized what is best for yourself, because really you are the only person of whom you can ensure happiness. Might as well keep your life happy.

I have also found that I am happier in a semi-lonely life. It is just who I am.

It's only to make myself happy it is also to protect myself and the people around me I might hurt, I'm only a little happy because of this. I hate being alone it's just that there's nobody there to not make me alone. . .

There's nobody out there that I can't snap. When I snap I get very violent and boligerant and start being physically abusive, I do this all the time to my 14 year old brother, my dad and my mom. I don't want to hurt anybody else and I don't want to get hurt. I couldn't forgive myself if I hurt my wife or kids, this is why I have chosen this path. . .

My is going to be the same till I die, maby my life should end to save me the pain and suffering. . .

lol even though this is serious this post made me laugh when you said *cries some more* (cause the * is usually used in role playing)
okay but Unacceptance makes sense. And you are right as well ..being alone does have it's benefits. It's up to you to decide what path you want.

All the benefits you named were not the result of being lonely though.. but the benefits of being ALONE.

I'd also like to add that if there are no other natural laws that govern humans there is something that cause us to move away from PAIN.. So dont sit and suffer and cry and say that this is the only life for me. Life can be beautiful and happy and all that jazz. And your job is to find the things in life that will make your world .......................content!

Also...cheer up, and smile a little... if you are at the lowest point in your life tonight that just means there is hope and that things can only get better. Start embracing life.. So that things can get better!

Latest posts

Back