Depressed because life is not what I have expected - no GF / less friend contact

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrayAndLonesome

Reaction score
Yes, I am in a state of depression. You guys have probably read my thread and other posting on my difficulty being in a relationship because girls have used me, or don't find me attractive due to my race - hence, I am heavily discriminated against the the dating arena.

I moved away from home three months ago to a new city. I actually live in the suburbs of this city. But I had to leave behind a lot of friends and acquaintances. Now that I live here, I have lost touch with most of them. I have one good college friend who lives in this city. But he lives 30 miles away, is married, and his wife recently gave birth to his first child. I feel jealous, but also upset that no girl wants me.

Friends also back home weren't really great friends. I found out while browsing through Facebook that one friend got married in December, and he never even bothered to invite me to his wedding. WTF?! Another guy, I hardly talk to him, and I didn't like him, because he would use me.

I have been reliant on match-making agencies, and asking strangers to find me a nice girl. Only to have me get dumped to the curb today, after the girl I've met texted me that she's not interested in me. I don't know.....I feel that there's a curse on me. I never have a deep relationship, and never had a sexual relationship with a girl.

This is why I'm contemplating on spending $$$ for HE's in the near future! Dead serious!

Hey GrayAndLonesome.
You seem really sure that race has a serious factor in you being discriminated against - what makes you think so, if you don't mind me asking?

dead said:
Hey GrayAndLonesome.
You seem really sure that race has a serious factor in you being discriminated against - what makes you think so, if you don't mind me asking?

I'd also like to know this.

No doubt that race does come into play with some people. It does exist, regardless of the liberal horsecrap trying to be put into play. But it doesn't matter to a lot of other folks. So I would also look at other things.

Also, it's a good thing that the girl you texted was at least honest with you. At least you don't have to turn around and say that she was playing games with you. She told you flatout, and now you know. And knowing's half the battle.

Latest posts

Back