Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeper

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I joined this community more than one year ago, been an active member for some months then I have been away because I was too busy. I registered again with the same nick, but I haven't find all those people whom I used to know - which is not a bad thing at all!!:D rofl:p
SO, I hope to meet here some (new) nice people, not too egoist and self-centered. Do you think I am asking too much?

Shows you how much I remember. I remember you and the name but I thought you was a girl :p

OK Welcome back mate :) PS I better take your name out of my other thread ;)

Haha.. ok don't worry.
Thanks.

Don't bother about the other thread, leave the name there.

Bluey said:
Shows you how much I remember. I remember you and the name but I thought you was a girl :p

OK Welcome back mate :) PS I better take your name out of my other thread ;)

already done it :)

I don't know why I remembered you from last time. I don't have any reason why I did. I just did. OK my mined is weird lol

Maybe you have read some of my old posts. I am glad you remember me, anyway.

Bluey said:

I don't know why I remembered you from last time. I don't have any reason why I did. I just did. OK my mined is weird lol

Well they would not had been old when I read them :)
If i remember you it would had been cos your posts where interesting to me. So am glad you have come back. Maybe your posts now well also interest me :D

keeper said:
Maybe you have read some of my old posts. I am glad you remember me, anyway.

Bluey said:

Sure, I refer to them as old because I my last posts here go back to one year ago about.
Then I hope my next posts will be interesting to you! :D

Latest posts

Back