Any Londoners? (UK)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuro

Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask if there are any Londoners who would like to chat or even have a ALL meet up or something?

CiderFalls said:
Yes! I was about to post in this section about doing a meetup for Londoners :)

Great! Well, let's see how many more reply to the thread and then sort something out.

kuro said:
CiderFalls said:

Great! Well, let's see how many more reply to the thread and then sort something out.

Another Londoner here surely there must be more than three of us London's the loneliest place I've ever lived in.

I think there are a lot more.

randomguy said:
kuro said:
CiderFalls said:

Another Londoner here surely there must be more than three of us London's the loneliest place I've ever lived in.

I remember going to an ALL meet up in the past,and we were from different areas so all ended up going to Sheffield but it was a really good day out. I would definetly be interested in a meet up.

I'm from London :D

But I'm currently up north in Liverpool because... I guess I was exploring, lol

Soon I am moving down to London again or maybe Birmingham because it's much cheaper and my circumstances are a bit messy. It's very cheap to get from B'ham to London though so... you know, it's pretty good overall :)

Latest posts

Back