Wierd dream against feminism.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
The post is not intended to opoose/offend people who believe in feminism. The fact is that i have nobody to express my things to. And this place seems suitable as many people are helpful here. Everybody is free to believe what they want...

So yesterday I was reading about feminism. The whole idea of feminism has never made sense to me yet, so I eas reading about what its purpose is, and how it works. I was thinking all day about its insights. I saw a woman on internet with a written sign saying"My body, my rules. I can wear whatever I want, wherever I want."
Last night I had a wierd dream where there was an auditorium where all feminists were gathered with their children and parents and grandparents. And on the stage, came men, who had no clothes on, written on their chest,"My body, my rules." And there were waiters who got close to the audience and offerred them water as the bend toward them. Before I could see what happened next, I got up. I dont know how to react to it. What its meaning was!

Dreams can be interpreted differently by other peoples own point of view and beliefs. There are several different meanings I could easily come up with but I'd rather hear what you think it means to you. What you get from it and how you understand it or perceive what your dream was trying to tell you. Don't want to influence you in any way. I like dreams and what their hidden meanings might be. It can be rather fascinating and an interesting look into ones own mind.

You were thinking about it all day, it's really no wonder it carried over into your dreams. I wouldn't react to it at all, it's just you thinking so much about it, it stuck with you.

Latest posts

Back