Megaminx

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
A guy had it in hostel. And I had always wanted to buy one, but wouldn't be allowed as it is quite expensive. So after a lot of requests, I finally convinced him to give it to me for one day. He said that it would take more than 2-3 days to learn how to do it. I got an intuition that I could do it on my own without any guide in one day.
He had a sarcastic laugh and scrambled it and gave it to me, said that he took a week to learn it. (He is a blindfold solver, I am not :-( ... ) .
So I took it, and in a few hours, I finally did it. My little finger hurts, but I am so happy that I did in one day on my own.

I could TAKE APART a Rubix cube and put it back together LOL

BadGuy said:
I could TAKE APART a Rubix cube and put it back together LOL

You may not be a great cuber, but i am sure that you are a great architect.... :-D

Nethic said:
Dude, your signature is so fricking cool!

Thank you. I wasn't able to figure out what to type there. So i was doing this digital doodling kind of thing using the numpad. And thats when it struck me. I failed at it a few times. Its not that simple. Many times I exceeded the maximum limit of characters.

Mick Travis said:
M_also_lonely said:
in a few hours, I finally did it.

I bet you're amazing at other things as well.

I am not a actually. I am having trouble with my ability to focus. And I am not sure what I want to do.
When I see the cubers, I want to be a cuber. When I see writers, I want to be a writer. When I see engineers, I want to become an engineer. When I see painters, I want to be a painter. When I see the work of scientists, I want to be a scientist. When I see businessmen, I want to be an entrepreneur. When I see the musicians, I want to be a musician.

I want to be everything. I can't chose one thing over the other.

Perhaps you could put these interests into a hopper and draw one? You could then keep a reminder nearby that will keep you focused.

I have many interests as well. I pursue them all. Sometimes I'll be stuck for a moment deciding what to do, and do nothing. The best way to get me motivated is to tell me to do something. I'll either do it to show how I shine, or rebel and do something else to show I'm able to make my own decisions. Either way, I'm productive.....and nuts.

Mick Travis said:
Perhaps you could put these interests into a hopper and draw one? You could then keep a reminder nearby that will keep you focused.

I have many interests as well. I pursue them all. Sometimes I'll be stuck for a moment deciding what to do, and do nothing. The best way to get me motivated is to tell me to do something. I'll either do it to show how I shine, or rebel and do something else to show I'm able to make my own decisions. Either way, I'm productive.....and nuts.

The most difficult thing is the "do something" part. I can study more than 4 hours if I want to. But I would sit with an open book without even reading it for more than 4 hours if I don't want to read.

Latest posts

Back