Burning sensation in my...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jōkā

Reaction score
Hello I'm Jōkā and I like irrelevant titles.

I have spent the past three hours wavering between writing this introduction and procrastinating, and with extreme care and great effort have successfully made it this far and only managed to wash up the dishes, fail a crossword puzzle watch a video of a turtle crossing the road and attempted to find myself.

Through all this I have found myself to be undisciplined, linguistically challenged, incompetent with regards to introductory writing and to have an unquestionable intolerance for people (and animals) who slowly cross the road.

Now a little about me...

- I like to keep myself fit and active. I have a very disproportionate frame with noticeably long legs and a far reaching wingspan of 6ft 8inches (that's 2.08 metres for you non Imperialists rebel scum out there). Even with this evolutionary gift, I still walk up the stairs one step at a time, further reinforcing my commitment to exercise.

- I am an avid fan of both anime and manga and I know 5 or 6 people who have watched Dragon Ball Z.

- I am an unsung chess prodigy who has a 100% win rate spanning over hundreds of intense games against a chess AI on lowest difficulty settings.

- I find it mildly amusing when kids cry over the most innocuous injuries (total sicko I know).

I had originally attempted to just say hello and post a picture of me accompanied by a cat to win you all over, but unfortunately the neighbours cat is overly suspicious and resistant to low quality canned tuna. Therefore I have resorted to this unconventional introduction to which I whole-heartedly thank you for reading and if you have made it this far you have my sincere appreciation, if you cannot tell this introduction was a desperate attempt to make an impression so people will like me, an attempt I have little faith in, hence the deceptive title to attract a larger audience (Losers like me got to play the law of averages game).

Anyway it's 5 am I should probably go to bed.

P.S. I sleep on my left side diagonally across the bed to ensure my feet remain under the covers for maximum warmness.

I'll admit... I read this because I hoped there were flames of some kind :D

Welcome to the forum! :club:

Nice title, caught my attention. Thank god it is just an intro thread. Welcome.

Jōkā said:
I had originally attempted to just say hello and post a picture of me accompanied by a cat to win you all over, but unfortunately the neighbours cat is overly suspicious and resistant to low quality canned tuna.

I like you already

AmytheTemperamental said:
I'll admit... I read this because I hoped there were flames of some kind :D

Welcome to the forum! :club:

Thank you, nothing makes me feel more welcomed than being assaulted with a wooden club. :D

mauthecat said:
in my what??

Wouldn't you like to know...

Wayfarer said:

Thanks.

Sci-Fi said:
Nice title, caught my attention. Thank god it is just an intro thread. Welcome.

Thank you.

Scootch said:

Well met.

Yukongirl said:
This non imperialist rebel scum welcomes you...

I suppose your welcome counts for something...
No seriously thanks.

Yukongirl said:
...impressive wingspan by the way ;)

What can I say... some people just got the gift.

Lacrecia said:
Jōkā said:
I had originally attempted to just say hello and post a picture of me accompanied by a cat to win you all over, but unfortunately the neighbours cat is overly suspicious and resistant to low quality canned tuna.

I like you already

Mission complete.

Hello Jōkā, welcome to the forum. :)

Is there a meaning to your name or how you came to use it on here? Just curious. (Also, I dunno if it's correct but the first pronunciation that comes to mind is "Yoka" for some reason. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.)

ladyforsaken said:

Is there a meaning to your name or how you came to use it on here? Just curious. (Also, I dunno if it's correct but the first pronunciation that comes to mind is "Yoka" for some reason. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Greetings Ladyforsaken,

It simply means Joker, but Joker was already taken, original names are not my forte.
No idea why I use it, I am neither funny nor the archenemy of Gotham's finest (See totally not funny).

Your question however has lead me to a comparison, the Joker is the card most often always left out of the pack. Perhaps I am like the ostracized Joker.

Thank you for the welcome.

Jōkā said:
Lacrecia said:
Yukongirl said:
^and without a cat pic even....

This reminds me, where is the picture?

Too late now, you have already been won over.

Well the thing is I'm never totally won over. I can go from hugging you to stabing you in the face within seconds. :D

Jōkā said:
ladyforsaken said:

Greetings Ladyforsaken,

It simply means Joker, but Joker was already taken, original names are not my forte.
No idea why I use it, I am neither funny nor the archenemy of Gotham's finest (See totally not funny).

Your question however has lead me to a comparison, the Joker is the card most often always left out of the pack. Perhaps I am like the ostracized Joker.

Thank you for the welcome.

Interesting.

Thanks for explaining that. :D

Lmaoooo
You must be either a masochist or a brave man/woman

Latest posts

Back