Need help deciphering a girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkg_inc

Reaction score
Ok so here's the situation:
Due to some external circumstances, I'm now moving from a flat to a (eh) small flat. Anyways, I've kind of messed up on the timing, so there's two nights between when I moved out from the old one (today), and when I can move in to the new one (Sunday). (I should probably mention that this is only the city in which I study, so I don't have a ton of deep relationships here) Ok, so I decided to try and stay over at friend's places for the two nights. This night I'm staying at a friend from the army, and tomorrow, with my ex. Now, it's been about half a year since we broke up, and we're still friends. Ok, so here's the part I can't decipher: When I asked her if I could stay at her place for a night (on msn), I just assumed she'd let me in the couch in the living room. However, she said that I may not do so. "May not?" I asked (as in, I'm not allowed to). "No, but you can sleep on a mattress in my room", she says.

Ok, I'm feeling preeeeeetty naïve for even asking this, but am I missing something here? I mean, I really don't think she's coming on to me or anything, but why the hell did she phrase it like that? Does she just want to talk through the night? Or what?

I'm hoping there are some girls (or guys :p) out there who can help me :)

yeah she's just being nice, nothing to decipher here, just go with the flow :)

Um well from a girls perspective..just go with the flow lol obviously she was trying to tell you something with that, we dont say or do things without a reason to :p atleast thats what I think.

zraskolnikov said:
play it by ear. if she wants to fresia, I'm sure you'll hear about it.

zraskolnikov!!! :rolleyes: lol

I would go with that, well the bet about play it by ear, also if she dose wont errr anything else am sure that also well be made clear.

Latest posts

Back