Fantasy vehicle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadGuy

Reaction score
If money was not an issue ,what vehicle would you have to have ?

Mine would be a 4WD Toyota Tundra ...customized of coarse

This Challenger.

7e67cab6129667e6c8d980d96a0f5cfb.jpg

Mick Travis said:
2016 Prius with solar panels. It would be nice if it ran on used cooking oil as well.
I might have gasoline in my veins but a diesel that can be run on used cooking oil intrigues me
Unfortunately used diesel vehicles in NA are ridiculously priced to play with

AmytheTemperamental said:
This Challenger.

That is beautiful. Mopar muscle cars... just awesome.

My dream vehicle? Back when I rode a motorcycle I went to a big get together called Super Sunday in Danbury, CT. This biker had an old Harley flathead bike, with a "king and queen" saddle, straight pipes, a coffin gas tank, mini ape-hanger handlebars, an M1 Garand bayonet for a shifter, and those long twisted metal springer front forks. The chopper was completely flat black, no chrome anywhere. It was jaw-dropping. Short of big time back problems (no shocks on those bikes) I could have ridden that forever.

TheDude76 said:
This Challenger.

That is beautiful. Mopar muscle cars... just awesome.

My dream vehicle? Back when I rode a motorcycle I went to a big get together called Super Sunday in Danbury, CT. This biker had an old Harley flathead bike, with a "king and queen" saddle, straight pipes, a coffin gas tank, mini ape-hanger handlebars, an M1 Garand bayonet for a shifter, and those long twisted metal springer front forks. The chopper was completely flat black, no chrome anywhere. It was jaw-dropping. Short of big time back problems (no shocks on those bikes) I could have ridden that forever.

or polished it in the garage LOL...rigid frames are so wrong
Most of the old muscle cars I would likely choose their latest generation over the vintage if I wanted to drive on a regular basis ...hard to compare 30 or 40 years of advancement

BadGuy said:
Most of the old muscle cars I would likely choose their latest generation over the vintage if I wanted to drive on a regular basis ...hard to compare 30 or 40 years of advancement

You asked for fantasy, not practicality :p If we're factoring that in, I would also prefer a newer one. All you gotta do is win the lottery for me.

BadGuy said:

You asked for fantasy, not practicality :p If we're factoring that in, I would also prefer a newer one. All you gotta do is win the lottery for me.

My list would be longer If I hit the lottery LOL

^^^Agreed voyager is better^^^

I would probably just steal amys challenger and take it and her for a drive :).

Although i could think of a few cars:

Aston martin db4 zagato
drfl2a.jpg

Mclaren F1
4imtqt.jpg

Ferrari F50
2m6myqo.jpg

Christine :)
hey would not want a car that could smite your enemies and rebuild it self
tumblr_noixljKPHT1s2wio8o1_500.gif

The interceptor :)
95zz8w.jpg