A Bookclub for ALL Members!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopetracer

Reaction score
My friend and I together with a couple of members started a bookclub chat room. Avid readers and anybody interested to talk and discuss books are welcome to join.

For participation, just let me know. I'll add you to chat room.

Hopetracer said:
My friend and I together with a couple of members started a bookclub chat room. Avid readers and anybody interested to talk and discuss books are welcome to join.

For participation, just let me know.

Yep I'd be really interested I'm not an avid reader partly because I find it really difficult to find anything I can engage with/relate to but some recent exceptions have been Shock of the fall... Nathan Filer. The killer next door/The wicked girls...Alex Marwood.
The girl with all the gifts...Mike Carey. A.man called Ove...Fredrick Backman... currently reading in my usual sporadic pattern ..When she was bad....Tammy Cohen.

David : )

sothatwasmylife said:
Hopetracer said:

Yep I'd be really interested I'm not an avid reader partly because I find it really difficult to find anything I can engage with/relate to but some recent exceptions have been Shock of the fall... Nathan Filer. The killer next door/The wicked girls...Alex Marwood.
The girl with all the gifts...Mike Carey. A.man called Ove...Fredrick Backman... currently reading in my usual sporadic pattern ..When she was bad....Tammy Cohen.

Just that I don't really want to link into the app....not entirely sure why...would it maybe be possible to create a thread in the up for debate banner where it wouldn't intrude on traffic/maybe the site could allocate it a spec banner if it proved to be popular

sothatwasmylife said:
sothatwasmylife said:
Hopetracer said:

Just that I don't really want to link into the app....not entirely sure why...would it maybe be possible to create a thread in the up for debate banner where it wouldn't intrude on traffic/maybe the site could allocate it a spec banner if it proved to be popular

There is already many threads. The idea is to build a live community.

TheRealCallie said:
What kind of books are you people reading that would deem it appropriate for the debate section? :O

Alice in Wonderland

Lacrecia said:
TheRealCallie said:
What kind of books are you people reading that would deem it appropriate for the debate section? :O

Alice in Wonderland
Well a shared critique is a form of debate and can pretty much apply to any literary work although Alice in Wonderland could be a step directly down a rabbit hole.

sothatwasmylife said:
Lacrecia said:
Criticism is a brave advanture in that hole.
Yep not to be engaged with by the faint hearted, those of a nervous disposition, or not heavily under the influence of psychedelic drugs. : )

nop that's left to the authors

Latest posts

Back