I'm so lonely I want to die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I_suffer said:
and posting internet messages doesn't seem to help.
Well at least your doing something by reaching out...it's only by at least trying to engage with the world /other people that you can stop loneliness perpetuating itself
Keep on posting it's a starting point. : )

sothatwasmylife said:
I_suffer said:
and posting internet messages doesn't seem to help.
Well at least your doing something by reaching out...it's only by at least trying to engage with the world /other people that you can stop loneliness perpetuating itself
Keep on posting it's a starting point. : )

True

I've been reading over your posts. We think similarly. Perhaps you could send me a PM. I think we may have some long conversations.

Well, callie I guess i did leave it open to interpretation. And as long as someone got a kick out if it. I say well, then it played out for the better. So why not leave it at that for now?

Restless soul said:
Well, callie I guess i did leave it open to interpretation. And as long as someone got a kick out if it. I say well, then it played out for the better. So why not leave it at that for now?

Perhaps because the interpretation that I got from it (not sure what other interpretation you can get from that sentence) was rude and hateful?

At this point I am happy about someone got a laugh.
But, it would making picking it apart and finding out the true intention behind the post at this point. Not very cool
That is why I said leave it there for now. That is until mick decides to chime in.😕

Restless soul said:
If you want to live , don't pm mick

Whatever this is about, don't air it out publicly on the forums. If you're being bothered through PMs, please message one of the moderators and we'll be more than glad to help you with an issue.

I have no family and no friends and just seem to want to drink every day until I die. The drinking takes away the loneliness only now I get sick just walking into the liquor store. All day, every day alone. No family, no friends. What can I do. I saw a therapist but that hasn't helped.

Donna01923 said:
I have no family and no friends and just seem to want to drink every day until I die. The drinking takes away the loneliness only now I get sick just walking into the liquor store. All day, every day alone. No family, no friends. What can I do. I saw a therapist but that hasn't helped.
Ermmm think you have to at least try to deal with the loneliness ....because it's just so destructive...it may be worthwhile seeing if their are any groups in your area you can access..Mind in the uk operate social groups for mixed age ranges...also local councils may have information...I think this has got to be your absolute first priority
even if amounts to a few hour a week it will definitely allow you to feel a little more positive... and hopefully you will continue to post any contact is important I know cos I've been there

Latest posts

Back