end of the year

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dn560

Reaction score
I made a date that by the end of this year if I don't see any improvement in my life im gonna finally end my life. tired of suffering tired of being in so much pain. reaching out to people whether it be online or in person no one gives a fresia. I feel like im dying from the inside and nothing can help me. so this is it folks just gonna swallow a couple pills before the new year and lock myself in the bathroom.

yours sincerely,
Loser560/that other user.

Well with an ultimatum like that you'd better outline some specific improvements that you want to see so we can discuss how you might go about obtaining them.

We don't encourage suicide here. If you'd like to talk about things with someone, perhaps that would help some.

VanillaCreme said:
We don't encourage suicide here. If you'd like to talk about things with someone, perhaps that would help some.

I'm tired of talking. No one cares thats just the way the world is.

dn560 said:
VanillaCreme said:

I'm tired of talking. No one cares thats just the way the world is.

People are listening and replying and you're still talking and there's four and a half months left before the end of the year so it looks like there's still a dialog going on.

I'd like that to keep happening.

People are listening and replying and you're still talking and there's four and a half months left before the end of the year so it looks like there's still a dialog going on.

[/quote]

im tired of talking man im sick of repeating the same honeysuckle for the past 5 years i cant stand it no more. everytime i think of what i ve been thru i get more and more angry.

dn560 said:

im tired of talking man im sick of repeating the same honeysuckle for the past 5 years i cant stand it no more. everytime i think of what i ve been thru i get more and more angry.
[/quote]

But we want you to talk so we can give you ideas and solutions. What is the point of making this thread if you don't want help?

How about instead of focusing on the crap from the past ....focus on the positive future that can be

I dont think anyone can say everyday is rainbows and unicorns but you have all the potential in the world to impact other people in a positive way

Curious ....have you started taking the meds your DR perscribed?

But we want you to talk so we can give you ideas and solutions. What is the point of making this thread if you don't want help?
[/quote]

Dude at this point in my life idk what to say. Im fighting a losing battle...

BadGuy said:

Nope they make me feel like honeysuckle and he dont know what else to do just like every other doctor i visited. all of them are a ******* waste. i rather stay home and die.

dn560 said:

Dude at this point in my life idk what to say. Im fighting a losing battle...
[/quote]

People have turned losing battles around before. Just give me one specific thing you'd like to change.

dn560 said:
BadGuy said:

Nope they make me feel like honeysuckle and he dont know what else to do just like every other doctor i visited. all of them are a ******* waste. i rather stay home and die.

Have you spoke to the Dr and said ...hey this stuff is not working for me
Dosage and what actually is pescribed can be changed
The Dr is kinda guessing what might work ...he needs your feed back
Its not like say a rash where there is a physical skin and bone diagnosis to be made

BadGuy said:
dn560 said:
BadGuy said:

Have you spoke to the Dr and said ...hey this stuff is not working for me
Dosage and what actually is pescribed can be changed
The Dr is kinda guessing what might work ...he needs your feed back
Its not like say a rash where there is a physical skin and bone diagnosis to be made
Man I did all that they were useless to the point I started to self medicate myself and almost died I'm not bother to go to any drs anymore all are a waste

Latest posts

Back