Shyness Research

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sstrauss

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am an Honours student from the Australian College of Applied Psychology. I'm currently conducting a study investigating the online behaviours of shy individuals.

It is a comparative study, so everyone over the age of 18 who uses the internet is welcome to participate (you don't have to be shy!).

All it involves is completing an online survey which includes questions about your internet use and a shyness scale. You will not be asked any personally identifiable information, only demographics (e.g. age, gender, education etc.).

I would very much appreciate if you could take approximately 15 minutes of your time, to fill out the survey.

If you are interested in finding out more about the current research or being a part of the study, please click on the link below.

https://acap.au1.qualtrics.com/SE/?S...bQrYvC0kZZ5LvL

Thank you,
Stephanie Strauss

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualtrics

"Qualtrics software enables users to do many kinds of online data collection[1] and analysis including market research, customer satisfaction and loyalty, product and concept testing, employee evaluations and website feedback.[3]

In 2012, the company received a $70 million investment from Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners, generally considered two of the top venture capital firms in the country.[4][5] It was the largest joint investment to date by these two firms.[6] In September 2014, Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners returned in Series B funding, led by Insight Venture Partners worth $150 million, a record for a Utah-based company.[7] In 2016, Qualtrics acquired Statwing, a San Francisco startup company that created a point-and-click software for advanced statistical analysis.[8]"

Mick Travis said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualtrics

"Qualtrics software enables users to do many kinds of online data collection[1] and analysis including market research, customer satisfaction and loyalty, product and concept testing, employee evaluations and website feedback.[3]

In 2012, the company received a $70 million investment from Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners, generally considered two of the top venture capital firms in the country.[4][5] It was the largest joint investment to date by these two firms.[6] In September 2014, Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners returned in Series B funding, led by Insight Venture Partners worth $150 million, a record for a Utah-based company.[7] In 2016, Qualtrics acquired Statwing, a San Francisco startup company that created a point-and-click software for advanced statistical analysis.[8]"

"Many kinds of data collection" what they have given there are only examples. Follow the link and you will be taken to a participant information sheet which explains thoroughly who I am, where I am from and what my research is about. I assure you I am not conducting market research.

Latest posts

Back