Need some help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisisfeb

Reaction score
Hello again,it has been a couple of weeks since my last visit to this website previously i am in a state of helplessness and depression but now it seemed to get worse,on my other thread i stated that i am having problem with being jobless and rent being overdue. I was kicked out from my apartment and i had to go back and live in my mothers house once again i had no other choice aside from living in the streets. Well i am posting this right now due to the fact that after i went back home we suffered a major accident our house burned down because of the neighbors electrical equipment's or wiring exploded i really don't know the reason yet the fireman might need to inspect the are first and conclude on that. Now we are homeless and forced to live on tents in a plaza, i would have not done this if there are ways we can recover from this fast but apparently there is none. I am from the Philippines and yes it is a third world country but i love my country much like anyone else that are born on their respective countries regardless of the situation it is currently in. I don't know what to do now it seems like fate is playing with me and the fact that i was homeless makes it even worse. Maybe i should just run up to a truck and get it over with maybe that will help. One major pain and the end poof no more suffering and etc. I am really depressed and confused.

Latest posts

Back