Lost iPhone Most Likely Stolen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilith

Reaction score
Hello Readers and Potential Problem Solvers of This Thread,

On the night of August 5th, 2016, I lost my iPhone 6s at a small dance club called ExchangeLA in sketchy Downtown Los Angeles. I could not find it before my friends and I left the venue. I was not too worried as I figured the application FindMyiPhone will find it for me.
The next day I signed onto my iCloud, expecting to find the location of my phone via the FindMyiPhone application, but it was offline. So, I just clicked on Lost Mode and left a phone number as well as message for whoever possesses my phone. Good thing I still had my previous iPhone lying on the shelf; I've been using that ever since.

I just stopped worrying about it, as I'd get an e-mail or text message if it's been found; it had been offline for days until TODAY. I got a text message from iCloud stating my iPhone has been found. Immediately I signed onto my iCloud to attain the location. UNFORTUNATELY my device was removed my iCloud, and it was not my doing! Just... HOW?! Who removed my lost device from my iCloud? HOW WAS IT POSSIBLE SOMEBODY ELSE COULD DISCONNECT MY PHONE FROM MY ICLOUD?!
I called Apple Support but that didn't help.

Anyone have any idea how my iPhone got removed from my iCloud right after I got a message saying my phone has been found?

A guy at work claims he found one at the park and after restarting it several times it unlocked

I am sure there are people who can unlock them with a computer .... i remember watching something about stolen iphone market ...the term for stealing from people ....apple picking

Latest posts

Back