I have discovered something

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihabl

Reaction score
in the last few years. I realize that I'm the weirdo that no one wants to hang around. This is not some pity party or someone with a low self-esteem. In high school I was the best athlete in my school of 1,200 students. I received a football scholarship to a division one college. I also thought I was just shy and I was an introvert, I thought this explains why I had no friends and never had a girl friend in middle school and high school. I have realized it's not that I liked being by myself and I was scared of social rejection, it was because I was weird. Can't explain it, just a person that people don't want to be around. I've tried to be funny, I read a lot of things in order to have interesting things to talk about but I'm that guy who is just different. I'm almost 42 years old and I just realized this.

I don't know anything about mainstream sports, but I'll be happy to talk about interesting things with you.

We are all weird in some way or another .... some of us can admit it lol

thanks for replying guys.....i don't have many places where i can vent and open up like this.....

One thing i have learnt from ALL ....as much as i thought i was the only one like this I am not

I'm also 42 but I realized that' I'm weird a long time ago. But what I realized more recently in my late 30's was that I'm most likely autistic (among other things) and that's why I am so weird.

On the positive side, I am very funny and am good at making people laugh.
On the negative side, I've had women tell me that they don't date people that are entertaining and funny.
HA HA HA!

Weird isn't necessarily a bad thing,i've always seen being weird as being interesting and hey at least you're good at making people laugh. Not all women think that way, perhaps just the ones that you seem to have encountered so far. I know it's cliche but you just need to keep being yourself and meeting more people.

Latest posts

Back