Wayfarer's pollution

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayfarer

Reaction score
[size=-1]pol•lu•tion (pə lo̅o̅′shən),
n.
the act of polluting or the state of being polluted.
the introduction of harmful substances or products into the environment
[/size]

Jokes aside, this thread will contain links (or actual content) to all things I find interesting and/or worthy of note.

Unless otherwise stated all shared content doesn't belong to me but to its owners.

TheRealCallie said:
You are putting harmful substances or products into the ALL environment? :O :club:
lol don't call greenpeace on me, please :p

A lecture about Zhuangzi (or Chuang-tzu, if you prefer):
[video=youtube]

kamya said:
I demand a dildo!
Sorry, that kind of stuff won't be included lol Look elsewhere.

This guy has been doing a series (unfinished) about Hegel's Phenomenology of the Spirit. He explains each passage and it's easy enough that even I can understand it, with close to no philosophy background. This is the first vid in the series:
[video=youtube]

I discovered Bob Ross quite recently, and before you say anything, he's almost unknown in my country.
I like his show, The Joy of painting, and that's what I watch on youtube, whenever I feel anxious. His voice is soothing and he gives out good life advice every now and then too.

Here's a PBS remix. You can find full episodes easily on youtube.. I believe all the seasons are up.
[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back