Stealing: Delivered Package Got Stolen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever been a victim of stealing?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lilith

Reaction score
Hello, I made this thread to share a negative experience with you all. I ordered an item online from one of my favorite shops and was super excited to receive it since I placed the order. It was supposed to be delivered to my door this Tuesday; however, it came Saturday while I was out of town for vacation. When I came back from my trip on Monday, I checked the status of the delivery and found out it got delivered to my door Saturday. There was no package at my door, so I checked my balcony: it was not there. Therefore, I gather that it's been stolen. Good thing my store is re-sending my item to me. Some people are low-life ********, and I feel sorry for them.

Anyhow, anyone wanna share an experience regarding stealing? Were you the stealer or the victim of stealing? Explain. Elaborate. Thanks.

I once lost a sleeping bag, an army rain poncho and a darn good wool sweater from my backpack when I was hitchhiking cross-country, many years ago. And those were important items to have when you're living rough and home is more than 2000 miles away. There's nothing lower than a pack thief. If my gear was better than his he might have done the decent thing and left me his poorer quality items. And if he didn't have any of that survival equipment himself, then the low-life didn't have any compunction in consigning me to his own needy status. It still pisses me off.

I have had the courier company swear up.and.down that the driver left my package at reception .... when its supposed to be delivered to my home
A couple days later it shows up

Oh yes, more than once. One time my neighbors went as far as to steal my mail (I know because they returned it all cut up saying it was a joke or something D: )

I had a parcel go missing once before, it never got delivered and it wasn't able to be tracked. So obviously it ended up somewhere it shouldn't have. In high school I had a friend who the two of us swapped comics to read since we were both into different ones. Someone stole them out of our locker, the locker was locked so we both figured it was this other kid who did it. He knew my friends combination and hated that me and the other guy were friends. It was the most malicious theft I've ever experienced, done not out of greed but jealousy and hatred.

Latest posts

Back