Going to see black sabbath for the final time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soresoul

Reaction score
Can't wait next month...

Taking a minimum wage earning friend as a guest, he's already wetting himself, LOL

I took out $3,000 from my 401 and assume that will cover

1) 2 tickets CLOSE (dealers will get all as usual) and $1000 for a pair in front 10 rows, offset right (Iommi)
2) stretch Limousine, driver, tip for driver ( full size, TV, CD, bar, etc 10 hours $1300-$1400)
3) 5 star steak dinner before
4) quality champagne and snacks
5) a few overpriced concert shirts each, etc

and hopefully have some change, but wanted to be prepared, especially regards tickets. , I don't do peanut gallery so normally tickets are the big chunk. Sure isn't like the "old days" (hate the term) when tickets were $10 and every man for himself :p But I still do 6-8 a year and rather that than a week anywhere sitting on the beach.

Wow, you really go all out on concerts. Usually for me, I only get a ticket and it's for wherever. Someday I have to get a close seat. Maybe I would enjoy it more that way.

I went to The End tour back in January. I had never seen them before, but I thought it was pretty cool.

And good on you for taking your friend, who would otherwise be unable to go. That's very kind.

2 weeks away but seems like an eternity!!

My friend I'm taking told me he be happy if he died afterwards in an car accident!! Lol I told him don't jinx us!

Sorry to hear about them cancelling on you. I would be so mad!

But in better news, you should see my limo! It's so sexy!!

Latest posts

Back