Questions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhisprWriter

Reaction score
I've had a few excellent relationships both romantic and platonic but each and every time, unfailingly given enough time, they fall out of my life entirely. This makes the entire process of even bothering to talk to people feel completely futile - like they will just be gone as well, so I just wade through life without connection to anyone. Is it really worth the brief moment of just having someone to talk to for a while just to have them walk out of your life again, essentially setting you just a little bit further down in the pit you were already in?

So for those of us what are on this forum presumably for loneliness, what makes us unable to obtain or unworthy of companionship/relationship of any form?

I certainly don't think that it's some form of ability to fit in, I've talked for a while with a few of you and it has been rather amiable. Perhaps we are just the people destined to fall through the cracks

Relationships are work ...some are maybe too lazy ...too busy or just dont care IMO

If I think I'm ever unworthy, it's coming from me. I don't let others determine that for me, as I can do that just fine on my own, sadly enough.

I'm able to obtain friendships with any real difficulty most of the time. Relationships are another story because I find it hard not to feel self-conscious around women I'm attracted to. It's worse around white women because that's my ethnic group and the one I'm really attracted to. I'm hoping as I gain more and more self-respect for myself that this won't be the case anymore.

It just happens.. no need to think too deeply about it, really. But don't think they were all for naught, for you certainly learnt something from each single one of them, even if you don't think so.
It's normal that it's difficult.. the test of time.

Latest posts

Back