Can't Tell How I'm Feeling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilith

Reaction score
I seem to feel depressed, angry, empty, worthless... I'm confused. I'm lost and I'm contemplating taking an anti-depressant daily again. I don't know.

Lilith said:
I seem to feel depressed, angry, empty, worthless... I'm confused. I'm lost and I'm contemplating taking an anti-depressant daily again. I don't know.

I know one thing: you are not worthless. :)

Lilith said:

Did the anti- depresseants help greatly when you did take them?

Some psychology self defense 101...

Check out the album covers of the music you are listening to and compare the color to the Plutchik wheel of emotions of the Contentment Theory... (You can use Google's very sophisticated picture searcher and select the color youd like to know about its content searching for 'Album cover')

Cognitive-Behavioral approach is the design of an emotional state based on beliefs <---> ideas <---> the resultant behavior....

(study you OWN behavior and go towards your OWN ideas..then clarify your OWN beliefs and the beliefs the environment or people around you suggest you should consider as fact in order to survive.... if the sentiment its too cyclical, complicated or loopy try to ask a licensed psychologist to help you out once you get this done.. he/she will learn from you cus this trick is used by me and me alone so dont be shy about it)

Fonts/Top: First Color
Background/Bottom: Second Color

Some massified trends:

Red-Yellow: Sentimentalist communalism
Yellow-Red: Intolerant Attitude

Try reinforcing these colors:

Green-Yellow
Yellow-Green
Orange-Green
Orange-Yellow

Then try adressing the situation on your notebook...

With idioms that express shortly what you would answer is asked what you think about a situation or it's outcome

depending on the specific situation, just google what you want to say and find lyrics that say that...

almost all songs you will find are writter or recorded by a not so famous person with an Iteration Mark on their name... maybe even a straight strike of blonde singers one after the other...

Iteration K : Self-restraint/Contention
Iteration X: Rejection/Fringe
Iteration ANA: Existentialism/Feminism
Iteration ON: Stoicism/Manipulation/Carelessness/Mockery

For example:  

"i dont like this + lyrics" <--- Google Search

"give me a break + lyrics" <--- Google search

"cant think of a reason + lyrics" <--- Google search

Avoid or be careful with:

-Videos with females wearing yellow, black or red dress
-Too much Blue
-Too much Black and White
-Too much Red and Black

Good luck understanding Narrative Tropes, could be lots of fun

by the way i still don't accurately know why this works but i dont care about conspiracies and you shouldn't either...

https://tvtropes.org

http://fourtemperaments.com/15-temperament-blends/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contentment

THE WHOLE IS MORE THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS.

Latest posts

Back