What makes you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samrphgue

Reaction score
For me, it's being around people and generally having a great time. However, im not around people very much.

So i find some happiness in youtube personalities, netflix, and delicious food. Along with hobbies; drumming, guitar, etc.

Im curious as to what other users of this forum find happiness in. :)

I enjoy powerlifting and working out, walking in the mountains, taking photographs, spending time with my nieces and nephew, playing videogames - especially RPGs, walking simulators and visual novels, going out to eat, doing crosswords and logic puzzles, watching the stars... and drinking white Monster.

Soft comfy bed after a long day, a nice laugh so you can feel it in your tummy, hug from someone dear, chocolate, hot sauna & shower, birds singing, neighbor's cute dog swinging its tail happily, crispy cold winter nights, traveling, dreaming. :]

Doing a skilled job successfully and seeing the tangible results.

Letting myself be actually cared about by someone I'm fond of is starting to become more important to me, but it's coming awfully late in life.

Sleeping, chocolate, silence, cats, swimming, the sea, crosswords and similar games, some videogames, reading, eating, tea, playing cards, playing chess, nature, helping people (if I can, and if it's my choice), music, conversation that is not small talk and not about: people,sports,politics.
Also puzzles, good movies (and not comedy ones usually).

Uhm I guess that's all. Can't think of anything else.

Health, The rain, Helping others, Being productive, and Eating.

Hugs from my family, my friends, my bed with fresh sheets, being outside, noticing the small things, seeing new places when I can, gardening, candles, being resourceful, someone else washing my hair, delicious food, bacon (deserves it own catergory) chocolate, looking at the night sky, reading, movies, the sun on my skin and my cats and my brothers dog.

9kcs9g.jpg

Bougainvillea. Just one of those things.

Listening to music, watching and discussing movies, star gazing, just learning new things in general.

That a certain political party happens to be doing quite badly in the polls.

Latest posts

Back