looking to make new friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenyearsafter

Reaction score
I have a limited circle of friends so I'd like to reach out and make new ones online if possible. I'm a 30 year old male from the NYC area. I really like art (especially 19th century and earlier), movies (horror, sci-fi are my favorites), music (50s-80s, a wide range of things). I come from an art background and like to draw, play guitar and do photography. I'm a reader of usually non-fiction.

If any of this sounds intriguing send me a private message and we can chat on skype if you're interested.

tenyearsafter said:
I have a limited circle of friends so I'd like to reach out and make new ones online if possible. I'm a 30 year old male from the NYC area. I really like art (especially 19th century and earlier), movies (horror, sci-fi are my favorites), music (50s-80s, a wide range of things). I come from an art background and like to draw, play guitar and do photography. I'm a reader of usually non-fiction.

If any of this sounds intriguing send me a private message and we can chat on skype if you're interested.

I hope you can make some friends here.

Sun35 said:
tenyearsafter said:

I hope you can make some friends here.

Thanks! I have heard from a few people so far. If anyone else wants to send a private message feel free.

Hey, im a big fan of movies and im recently waching classic horror movies.

Latest posts

Back