I really don't know what to do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

haywud

I've been dealing with a horrible depression for at least 3 month now, and it doesn't seem like anything is helping me. I have no job and no insurance so it's not like I can get any sort of help. I don't think any sort of medication would help anyway since I feel that it's because of my current situation that I'm dealing with the depression. Things are just falling apart for me, and I don't know what to do anymore.

I strongly feel that my depression is due to my loneliness. I'm still single and it just drives me crazy. I really want to have a family some day, but at this rate it looks like it will never happen. It just hurts so much to think about it, and it just tears me apart. I can't really stand it anymore, but I can't seem to do anything about it. I'm too shy to talk to anyone, and things are so bad for me right now I just don't see anything happening anyway. It's such a horrible feeling, and one that I just wish I could get rid of but I'm struggling so bad I just can't do anything.

The only thing even helping me at all right now is having people to talk to, but my family and friends don't seem to want anything to do with me. The only people I can talk with are people I've met online recently, and I've been trying to make as many friends online as I can. I've been asking people if they would chat with me in any way. I've been asking people if they would Skype with me, so if anyone would be kind enough to chat with me even if it's just the text chat my ID is in my profile. I would really appreciate it if anyone would mind talking with me, I can really use more people to talk with right now.

You're may be in a crisis mode at the moment and the topic you might try and focus on right now isn't to figure out how to fix your life but rather, to get through the next few days. OK haywud, I've read a few of your posts and I'm glad you're coming to this site. Keep coming back, you're not quite as alone as you were before.

And also, things can get better for you.

I've already had a few people offer to chat with me, and I've hardly been on this site very long at all. I was afraid to even register here after a friend suggested I tried it, but I'm glad I did now because I can see that I don't have to worry about posting here. On so many sites out there I would be scared to even say anything about what I'm dealing with, but I already feel comfortable here. Like I said, having people to chat with really seems to help me so it's really nice that people here are already making an effort to say something.

Latest posts

Back