My loneliness is killing me...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelyboy86

Reaction score
I must confess, I still believe I'm gonna find happiness. But right now, I'm feeling so down and ugly. I feel unloved, unappreciated. I hope i can find a friend here. Anyone care to chat with me? Preferably a boy. Thank you.

lonelyboy86 said:
I must confess, I still believe I'm gonna find happiness. But right now, I'm feeling so down and ugly. I feel unloved, unappreciated. I hope i can find a friend here. Anyone care to chat with me? Preferably a boy. Thank you.

You're online now ?

If being alone is same as that of being lonely than there is nothing to be ashamed of.

I do know how you feel. A lot of the time I ponder over how soul-destroying true loneliness can be.

If it's alright with me asking; are you lonely because you have chosen to be, or do you feel you have been forced into this dark and unfortunate corner at the hands of others? For me it's a combination of both.

lonelyboy86 said:

Hello, I understand what you have said. I hope you can find some friends here. I hope you are ok.

Aves said:
I do know how you feel. A lot of the time I ponder over how soul-destroying true loneliness can be.

If it's alright with me asking; are you lonely because you have chosen to be, or do you feel you have been forced into this dark and unfortunate corner at the hands of others? For me it's a combination of both.
I feel I have been forced into this dark and unfortunate corner at the hands of others...

Latest posts

Back