Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone Hear From bjarne?
Wondering if anyone has heard from the forum owner/ admin bjarne lately. I know he made a brief appearance a few months ago and word at that time was that he was doing well.
I've noticed quite a few useful functions are missing and having only 12 emojis is more like 2006, not 2016.
Will the forum software be updated?

Also, I know other forums use servers that cost money and this forum used to ask for donations. Is ALL's operation free or does it cost?

Just curious.
Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.
-WB Yeats
I predict his next coming to be around 2018.
My work is never done.
Volt, 2 years on a forum is like 84 internet dog-years. Smile

I hope he comes around sooner than that.
-WB Yeats
Me too, but i doubt it. :/
My work is never done.
No response yet from any forum moderators!
Either they haven't seen this thread or they're ignoring it - either one isn't good.
-WB Yeats
What would you interpret those two options to mean?
There are other threads about this topic. I'm sure if there was something to update us on, the mods would update us....
It's truly a bummer that bjarne came back only for a limited time. I know he's out there on the web. I'm going to ask him to come back and at least fix some of the glitchy forum functions. Stay tuned...
-WB Yeats
(09-14-2016, 01:27 PM)SofiasMami Wrote: No response yet from any forum moderators!
Either they haven't seen this thread or they're ignoring it - either one isn't good.

I've seen it. I know Minus has. I'm sure Sci has. Thing is, you're almost demanding the man come back and fix a forum. Okay, it's his and it's important to maintain, but I'm sure his child is a higher priority to him than glitchy smileys and all on a forum. I'd never expect him to put time away from his daughter and family just to pacify us.
(09-16-2016, 12:13 PM)VanillaCreme Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 01:27 PM)SofiasMami Wrote: No response yet from any forum moderators!

I've seen it. I know Minus has. I'm sure Sci has. Thing is, you're almost demanding the man come back and fix a forum. Okay, it's his and it's important to maintain, but I'm sure his child is a higher priority to him than glitchy smileys and all on a forum. I'd never expect him to put time away from his daughter and family just to pacify us.

Ask and you shall receive, no? You call it almost demanding, I call it asking. What an odd response. Meh.
-WB Yeats

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bjarne do you want.... Gunblaza 16 2,827 01-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Last Post: evanescencefan91