Hello, ALL, I am back :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicolelt

The Handler
Reaction score
Hey everyone, thought I would reintroduce myself since there are new people.

I haven't been on in a loooooooooong time. I actually forgot my password, and not having internet has been a drag. I realized a week ago, that I need this place. I am working through some depression issues, and my bf has...well...something (depression or anxiety or idk), and when you are depressed it is hard to live with another going through the same thing.

I don't have any close friends anymore, and I never really vented to my parents. I don't really want to talk to my coworkers about my problems, because it causes so much drama.

So, I guess that leaves you guys! :) I love how my ALL helped me in the past so much, I think it will get me back on track again.

Hi there. I'm new around here so you won't know me, but I just wanted to say that I'm always looking for more people to chat with so feel free to send me a message of any kind (PM, Skype, Email) if you would like anyone else to chat with.:)

Latest posts

Back