Is it hard for you to say no?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it hard for you to say, no?

• They don't call me the yes man/woman for nothing!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Usually, I say yes.

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • I have no problem saying no when it interferes with my schedule.

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No is the only response I give.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been accussed of being a Codi.
I say no all the time, but I just loved her to **** much.lol

I say yes unless it's something that will hurt someone else. Especially when it comes to my family. I'm a softy, lol, what can I say? Shhh...don't tell anyone.

i do find it very difficult/uncomfortable to refuse requests for help...
worried about people getting upset/pissed off...
my life is much more difficult because i often "volunteer" myself for all sorts of weird things like that :\

I have a problem saying no to people whom I like and whose opinion I value. I do say no anyway if I really really have no time but it bothers me afterwards.

Say yes or no?

An interesting question..and often it depends on whom I am talking to or who is asking. Those I care for I would always say yes for...they are the ones I really want to help...but even those I don't know I would help...can't help it and sometimes it can actually be at the detriment of me. This is one thing that I find easy to do at work...can say no all day if I want to...but personally can be tricky.

I will say no, but not if someone has a genuine need of me.

I won't say no if I am helping someone that I feel won't bother me in the end. My family gets the indefinite yes though.

EveWasFramed said:
I say yes unless it's something that will hurt someone else. Especially when it comes to my family. I'm a softy, lol, what can I say? Shhh...don't tell anyone.

Hm, do I say yes or no to that request?

zraskolnikov said:
EveWasFramed said:

Hm, do I say yes or no to that request?

Ha! Ever the smartass!

I still luve ya, Z. Probably.
:p

It's interesting. Just moments ago, my boss gave me another one of those "it's up to you" scenarios. My usual response is "I don't care. Whatever you prefer."

I... I feel like I need to put my foot down more about stuff. I know that when I say "I don't care" that this isn't something I'm sincere about. Of my options, usually there's definitely one I prefer to another.

I do have a hard time saying no. All of my life I've tried to be a nice guy.

Let a girl I'm not interested in "dating" ask me out on a date. I'll say something like "I'll consider it..." and hope that enough time passes to where she loses interest or something.

When there's a conflict, and I have to weigh priorities, I can say no (with an apology to accommodate it :D ).

Steel said:
I will say no, but not if someone has a genuine need of me.

Depends on the situation. lol.
If they really need me I might not say no and I might not say yes.
I am sure some guys might agree on this one with me:
If you have a hottie at your place and the mood is right.....it takes a lot to say no. lmao. Ok, I am bad.

Latest posts

Back