Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asatisfiedmind

Reaction score
I'm Mark, I'm 24 years old, and I live in Texas. I live alone, and practically never speak to anyone other than people at work, my parents, and the one or two people I know online. I moved out of my mom's house for the first time 4 months ago, and my one good skype friend who used to keep me company hasn't been around as much for me. So, the loneliness is beginning to get at me. I also have a fear of going to unfamiliar places alone, especially if I have to drive, so meeting people is nearly impossible for me. I've always been "the quite one" that is until I get to know someone, then I can be annoying as all get out :) I'm here to find people I can relate to, and finding friends here would be very nice for me, so I hope I'm able to.
Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and if anyone wants to talk to me, you're more than welcome.

Hello and welcome Mark!

I hope you find good company here :) ..I'm not that constant on Skype, but feel free to add me, I've meet some of the kindest people here and I'm sure you will too.

asatisfiedmind said:
I'm Mark, I'm 24 years old, and I live in Texas. I live alone, and practically never speak to anyone other than people at work, my parents, and the one or two people I know online. I moved out of my mom's house for the first time 4 months ago, and my one good skype friend who used to keep me company hasn't been around as much for me. So, the loneliness is beginning to get at me. I also have a fear of going to unfamiliar places alone, especially if I have to drive, so meeting people is nearly impossible for me. I've always been "the quite one" that is until I get to know someone, then I can be annoying as all get out :) I'm here to find people I can relate to, and finding friends here would be very nice for me, so I hope I'm able to.
Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and if anyone wants to talk to me, you're more than welcome.

It's good that you came here, now do something about that fear of unfamiliar places in the real world.

OK that sounds pretty brusque....sorry....I hope ALL becomes a comfort zone for you.

Latest posts

Back