Job uncertainty

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.Connecticut

Reaction score
My current job is unloading trucks. The hours a week for this job fluctuates anywhere between 8 to 25 hours a week the job. I greatly dislike this job to be more specific I just like my boss. He always made me feel underappreciated and he was very unprofessional. So I decided to join an agency to help me find a new job.

They managed to get me a position in a factory. This is only a temporary position if I do well for 3 months they say it's a good chance that hire me. But this job is 40+ hours a week. Now somehow I have to juggle both of these jobs one job is first shift the other is a second shift. And I have doubts I can pull off the juggling Act. I feel like I won't have any free time to do the things I love. And I've been stressing over this for the last several hours.

If anyone has any advice or a similar experience to share it would be welcomed.

I say be the best you can be at the factory and drop your other job if your position is secured. I liked my bosses and coworkers at my previous job too, but I didn't like the work so I quit.

current full time job for a temp job
Temp agencies promise all kinds of things
I mean u can do anything for 3 months if this rrally may be something you want and it pans out. But if u get so run down that your work slips at your current job you could find yourself in a bad spot if the temp job doesnt pan out which they usually dont because they are looking to fill a gap not a full time spot.

Latest posts

Back