The Return of School

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
Now that school is coming up for some of us whether it be high school for me or college, it always creates stress and other problems. What do you guys think of school?

I hate school, I hate being there, I hate being bullied, I hate being treated unfairly there, school is a prison. I love to learn but I don't like to go to school, I would rather do ANYTHING else then go there.

I am personally looking forward to it. This will be my last year of high school, and I have two periods of work release per semester... So basically I get to work, get credits for working, and get daily half days. My best friend is also doing it, so we are gonna be hanging out a lot more because of that. It's a win win situation.

Besides that, yeah I am a social outcast. I have... like 4 people I talk to in school and that's it. It will all depend on my teachers.

Dunno, somehow I always liked going to school. Despite socializing with one person at most at any time and there being periods when I was bullied. But I never let myself be pushed around, so I have no regrets.

BlackCat said:
I am personally looking forward to it. This will be my last year of high school, and I have two periods of work release per semester... So basically I get to work, get credits for working, and get daily half days. My best friend is also doing it, so we are gonna be hanging out a lot more because of that. It's a win win situation.

Besides that, yeah I am a social outcast. I have... like 4 people I talk to in school and that's it. It will all depend on my teachers.

Hum, 4 people to talk to? I say that's a lot! :D (Definitely would not call it being a social outcast.)

BlackCat said:

I have no friends at school, I swiftly go throughout the hallways.

Hiya

I love school...but then again I run the place so therefore I suppose I have to really.

Is there anyone that you can go to to explain your fears and your worries. I know that my pupils have a range of places that they can go and people that they can see. I would hope that high schools and colleges would have these too.

If you want to talk things through with me then I will see if I can help you.

davechaos said:
Hiya

I love school...but then again I run the place so therefore I suppose I have to really.

Is there anyone that you can go to to explain your fears and your worries. I know that my pupils have a range of places that they can go and people that they can see. I would hope that high schools and colleges would have these too.

If you want to talk things through with me then I will see if I can help you.

Your one of the people that run that run the prison? I dispise them.

Because it was ultimately a care free experience (not counting the occasionally term paper, lol. Also, I was blessesd to have parents who paid for my schooling).

Also, I did not really make friends in college until I was near graduation. Now all of my friends that I care to keep in contact with are still up there (well, almost all of them) :(. Luckily I do not live too far away.

The real world blows.

senior year of high school for me, went up to the school, bugged my counciler to change my schedual. i got the lunch i wanted fixed my classes the down side, i have to take a semester of child developement hahahahah o well, tis all good.

I don't want to go there I need to convince my parents to let me go online. I will run away if I have to.

Latest posts

Back