I am searching for a very sincere/empathic person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Compassion

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a very introvert and peaceful person with a very high degree/intensity of emotional empathy (compassion). Because of that, ethical values are really important to me. In contrast to the most introverts, I am very communicative and I don't need much time for me alone. I can be very enthusiastic and I'm rather spontaneous than planning. I'm looking for a soulmate or someone similiar-minded for a friendship.

Because of two character traits (introversion and especially compassion), I have never had a (real) friendship with someone. I am very individual and feel rather extraterrestrical because I have nothing/barely something in common with other people :/ When I think about people, I just care about their ethical values, such as their kindness/reliability and honesty. I don't evaluate aspects like intelligence, optics, health or other things (of course I have preferences, but these aren't important to me). I really (and only) care for the compassion (ethical views/opinions) of a person.

I am looking for someone who thinks and feels in this or in a similiar way. I will not respond in this thread. You can contact me via a private message.

(I hope that my formulation is understandable, because I usually don't communicate in English.)

Compassion said:
Hello,

I am a very introvert and peaceful person with a very high degree/intensity of emotional empathy (compassion). Because of that, ethical values are really important to me. In contrast to the most introverts, I am very communicative and I don't need much time for me alone. I can be very enthusiastic and I'm rather spontaneous than planning. I'm looking for a soulmate or someone similiar-minded for a friendship.

Because of two character traits (introversion and especially compassion), I have never had a (real) friendship with someone. I am very individual and feel rather extraterrestrical because I have nothing/barely something in common with other people :/ When I think about people, I just care about their ethical values, such as their kindness/reliability and honesty. I don't evaluate aspects like intelligence, optics, health or other things (of course I have preferences, but these aren't important to me). I really (and only) care for the compassion (ethical views/opinions) of a person.

I am looking for someone who thinks and feels in this or in a similiar way. I will not respond in this thread. You can contact me via a private message.

(I hope that my formulation is understandable, because I usually don't communicate in English.)
Crikey that sounds exhausting and has done absolutely nothing to motivate me to close the window...so thanks a lot for that !!

Latest posts

Back