Any sites like this but for younger people?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HybridWarrior93

Reaction score
I used to go on experience project but it closed down a while back. There seems to be only older folks on here.

Really?? And can you explain why you care to insult the people here?

There are people from all ages here. People who are in school, people in their twenties, etc, etc.

dailystrength has different forums for different ages, but it doesn't just focus on loneliness.

BeyondShy said:

Ugh, the troll is back. Hybrid wasn't insulting anyone and she doesn't owe you any explanations.

SofiasMami said:
BeyondShy said:

Ugh, the troll is back. Hybrid wasn't insulting anyone and she doesn't owe you any explanations.

Thanks, since when is saying older folks any insult? Haha I'm 23 and work with kids and they call me old

SofiasMami said:
BeyondShy said:

First, I saw no insult towards anyone here.

And secondly, NO NAME CALLING! Shouldn't have to remind people of that. SofiasMami you've been here long enough to know that.

Most people here are in their 20s dood. There are older and younger as well though. Join the chatroom.

lol, yeah, there are likely more younger people here than older. What exactly do you consider younger...like what range?
Why do you think it's mostly older people here...is there some kind of evidence that I haven't seen that shows that?

Also, it's predominately young people in the chat room with a few older people mixed in, if you're interested in that.

BeyondShy said:

There are people from all ages here. People who are in school, people in their twenties, etc, etc.

Here we go again :rolleyes:
Wanting to talk to people in your age bracket doesn't qualify as an insult. I can't blame Hybrid for having that preference. Personally speaking, I'm more comfortable speaking to people around my age. Someone significantly older or younger than me may be less likely to understand my opinions or problems. But really, SofiasMami said it best: Hybrid shouldn't have to defend this position to you.

As for the OP: 7CupsofTea has a lot of younger members. The main site is a chatroom, but there's also a forum if you prefer to write posts. You could also post in ALL's Networking section again and request to speak with people 23 or slightly younger. Reddit also has an assortment of penpal and friendmaking subforums if you're open to joining that site.

Knock it off, the insult comment has been addressed. People need to stop attacking other members just because they have a beef with them or don't like them. It stops.

Bloody whipper snappers what they need is a spell in the army ...up at five redress your trench foot and up and at em....but oh no it's " I can't get a connection on my iPod" and " they said we couldn't have chips with our Sunday roast" and they expect me to walk the 50yards into work and do a six hour day" and " thier all so much older" well when I was a lad ...blah blah...it was only a cardboard box but we used to use our imaginations....ramble...drone..... lucky if we had one square meal a week...and pudding on Sunday..and you call yourselves soldiers!!

I couldn't really say if the forum were in the younger or older range. I think it's pretty varied to be honest.

Most active users here are 25 at the youngest. I honestly even feel most users are in their 30s and 40s. At least that's what I've noticed. Not that many people in the 18-23 range. I'm 20 and I feel like a baby on this site sometimes, though, thankfully most people here aren't quick to point out your age too much. Though, it's surprising hearing many people say the opposite. I guess we tend to notice the other side more, since most people would prefer to talk to someone near their own age, which is part of the reason I don't remain very active here. Hard to find steady friends.

VanillaCreme said:
I couldn't really say if the forum were in the younger or older range. I think it's pretty varied to be honest.
I agree, seems varied to me too. Weird to think I was only 19 when I joined

MentatsGhoul said:
Most active users here are 25 at the youngest. I honestly even feel most users are in their 30s and 40s. At least that's what I've noticed. Not that many people in the 18-23 range. I'm 20 and I feel like a baby on this site sometimes, though, thankfully most people here aren't quick to point out your age too much. Though, it's surprising hearing many people say the opposite. I guess we tend to notice the other side more, since most people would prefer to talk to someone near their own age, which is part of the reason I don't remain very active here. Hard to find steady friends.

Us 24 year Olds are just forever stuck in limbo, eh :p

AmytheTemperamental said:
MentatsGhoul said:

Us 24 year Olds are just forever stuck in limbo, eh :p

Yes, you are.

But seriously, most of the chat room seems to be in the range of 18-23. Although, a lot of them aren't really posting on the forum. So yeah, come to chat if you want younger :D

Latest posts

Back