Need a needy friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

afternoonlight

Hi,
45/M, married but feeling extremely lonely. Doesn’t have one good friend.
Would you be my friend? Need someone for daily constant connection, to become best friends.
If you are needy, clingy and craving for my attention then it's even better! :)
So, anyone?

afternoonlight said:
Hi,
Would you be my friend? Need someone for daily constant connection, to become best friends.
So, anyone?
 Hi, I am a loner, in another place of this XYZ world, Male, 35 years old, 
I am a software engineer and got an MBA but I am unemployed, living with my mom.

my life is spent in at a laptop , writing software , so that I can have something to sell, and maybe sometime in future that I never know when it comes , I start a software company ... most of the days my depression would devour me and my life altogether ... 
life is too much dark and gloomy ...

what kind of friendship you want, I am not that kind of happy person to cheer u up.
sorry.

afternoonlight said:
Hi,
So, anyone?

I am extremely lonely too. But I am not a good person, so I am not sure that I will turn out to be a good friend. Can't connect to anyone in real life. Plus, group chats have mostly been a negative experience for me. In-fact, they have made it worse for me. So I don't know where else to go now. I would talk to you, but can't promise that I will be able to be that best friend that people (a lot of people, not all, since I can't speak for all the people) always look for. So, if you are interested, send a PM.

M_also_lonely said:
afternoonlight said:
Hi,
So, anyone?

I am extremely lonely too. But I am not a good person, so I am not sure that I will turn out to be a good friend. Can't connect to anyone in real life. Plus, group chats have mostly been a negative experience for me. In-fact, they have made it worse for me. So I don't know where else to go now. I would talk to you, but can't promise that I will be able to be that best friend that people (a lot of people, not all, since I can't speak for all the people) always look for. So, if you are interested, send a PM.

He unregistered so I don't think he'll be sending you a PM.

Paraiyar said:
M_also_lonely said:
afternoonlight said:
Hi,
So, anyone?

He unregistered so I don't think he'll be sending you a PM
ok

Latest posts

Back