Potential girlfriend or?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed34

Reaction score
I met a sociology major who is a friend of friend from the same university and she was really interested in me at first, but now it seems to have died down. I am a bit inhibited, reluctant and inexperienced in these matters. At first I walked her to her office, but failed to get her phone number. Two days later she added me on Facebook, but I messaged her three days later and she was on vacation, so there was an inevitable break.

We had our first coffee 14 days after meeting and later we had a small date going for a walk in the forest where we were alone and I was aroused by her. I did not act on it though, thinking it would be inappropriate and regretted it later on. She took some photos of us together. All of my friends say that I should have made a kiss close. Then we talked for some time she went to her home city came back and I took her to another festival, yet she came with somewhat not dressed nicely hinting me that she only saw me as a friend. She took some photos of me and that is it. She did not return my text and looking at her FB page I think her ex boyfriend or someone like that is also in the picture. How should I act? We also live pretty far apart and she is aware of this?

Also last week she sent some occasional texts late at night, yet she is not a good flirter and me neither, so it died down horribly I guess.

definitely a potential gf!

I wouldnt give up. Text her..tell her you had a great time and would like to see her again soon. See what happens...

Forsaken-Knight said:
definitely a potential gf!

I wouldnt give up. Text her..tell her you had a great time and would like to see her again soon. See what happens...

Hmm sounds good actually, I fear that I have acted weird and her interest in me dropped. Should I have kissed her or something? The message was random, but she never ignored my messages before.

kiss her neck...next time you two are together....its less...oh...intimate...but still...intimate enough...

when you see her first and at the end of the evening...and I dont mean suck on it like a vampire! LOL...no hickie...LOL

if she digs it..you will know...and can go further......

Forsaken-Knight said:
kiss her neck...next time you two are together....its less...oh...intimate...but still...intimate enough...

when you see her first and at the end of the evening...and I dont mean suck on it like a vampire! LOL...no hickie...LOL

I would stay away from the neck so early in the game. How about the hand? Yes, go with the hand. No one does that anymore and it's romantic.

But yeah, definitely see if she'd like to go out again

Forsaken-Knight said:

A kiss on the neck? That's a little weird, in my opinion. And probably more intimate to me than a peck on the lips. I'd say kiss her hand. The top of her hand.

TheRealCallie said:
Forsaken-Knight said:

I would stay away from the neck so early in the game. How about the hand? Yes, go with the hand. No one does that anymore and it's romantic.

Someone still believes in this act. I do this every day to my coworker...she seems to enjoy it. So yeah, kiss her on the hand, because I'll bet no one has ever done that to her.

beautiful loser said:
TheRealCallie said:
Forsaken-Knight said:

Someone still believes in this act. I do this every day to my coworker...she seems to enjoy it. So yeah, kiss her on the hand, because I'll bet no one has ever done that to her.

Yeah, people still do it, but it's rare. I should have said ALMOST no one. Sorry about that. :D

:D Lol lots of interesting comments out there. I think kissing the hand is too old-fashioned and kissing the neck is too forward. Maybe if the situation permits a peck on the lips will be the best move and/or holding hands.

"thinking it would be inappropriate and regretted it later on"

the root of all problems, over thinking and regret.

Nicholas said:
"thinking it would be inappropriate and regretted it later on"

the root of all problems, over thinking and regret.

Oh thats good...i agree completely...

Latest posts

Back