Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally theme is working :D
(10-11-2016, 01:51 AM)TheSkaFish Wrote: I figured out the videos - you have to copy ONLY the capital letters at the end of the link, and put that between the YouTube tags.  That's what worked for me.

One issue i've had, though, is that I haven't been able to split up a quote.  It all stays in one box.  Does anyone know how to split up quotes?

What specifically are you wanting to do?  I quote your post and Lady D's and it displays and separates them both just fine. 

(10-11-2016, 11:12 PM)ladyforsaken Wrote: ^Split up like this you mean?

(10-11-2016, 01:51 AM)TheSkaFish Wrote: I figured out the videos - you have to copy ONLY the capital letters at the end of the link, and put that between the YouTube tags.  That's what worked for me.

(10-11-2016, 01:51 AM)TheSkaFish Wrote: One issue i've had, though, is that I haven't been able to split up a quote.  It all stays in one box.  Does anyone know how to split up quotes?
(10-11-2016, 11:12 PM)ladyforsaken Wrote: ^Split up like this you mean?

(10-11-2016, 01:51 AM)TheSkaFish Wrote: One issue i've had, though, is that I haven't been able to split up a quote.  It all stays in one box.  Does anyone know how to split up quotes?

Yeah like that!

(10-12-2016, 03:44 AM)Sci-Fi Wrote: What specifically are you wanting to do?  I quote your post and Lady D's and it displays and separates them both just fine. 

I was trying to split up an individual quote into sections, but I think I answered my own question. You just split it up with the quote tags. I could see that when I quoted LadyF quoting me. I was confused because the box appears when you quote things with the Reply button. Viewing the quotes with the Code button helps.
If you are interested in connecting on Skype or Facebook, send me a Private Message here and I'll get back to you.
Ah yeah, the buttons don't display most codes anymore.

I was just checking today and it's actually everything after the equals sign in the link (or everything after the last slash in the short link under the Share button) that you need to copy in between the YouTube tags.  Sometimes this includes lowercase letters.  

I didn't want to steer anyone wrong with misleading instructions.
If you are interested in connecting on Skype or Facebook, send me a Private Message here and I'll get back to you.
Do posts merge now?
Loneliness of spirit is discovered in our depths.
Sometimes, when we least expect it, loneliness freezes us.
Or perhaps it feels like the bottom dropping out of our being.
We feel incomplete, as if something important is missing.
We feel shaky and insecure inside, weak and 'clingy'.
Sometimes this gnawing deficiency makes us want to 'devour' others
—to get as much of them as possible,
to complete our egos by possessing them.
Or we might seek to be supported and protected by others.
(10-14-2016, 09:54 AM)Xpendable Wrote: Do posts merge now?

Not necessarily, but it's a little confusing (at least to me) to separate them since the Replies don't go to code view anymore.  When you hit Reply, you still see the post in a box.
If you use the quote button instead of reply, you have the option of putting them in the quick reply box. The codes appear there.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM Smile

[Image: 3b93b58015913ae344b9de645b2d2b2f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change email not working TheWalkingDead 8 1,695 12-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: TheWalkingDead
  Theme. Ursus Veritas 4 1,081 04-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Badjedidude