Ever said something you wish you could take back?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

Have you ever said something to someone and wished you could take it back? What happened?

Yes. I told someone off really bad one night. That basically created my exile away from everyone I used to be with all the time. It turned out though that some people in my group had "tension" with me all along and I kinda sensed something like it before it happened.

Like I said in my intro when I came here, one guy would always talk down about people and always got driven to places while we had to circulate designated driver positions every week while he got treated like a king and get to say whatever was on his mind.

He made some stupid comments one night and I had enough. I just snapped and I made him walk out of the pizza place where we went to eat something before everyone gets dropped off. One of his friends followed him out and the two guys who dropped me off wanted nothing to do with me.

EveWasFramed said:
Have you ever said something to someone and wished you could take it back? What happened?

Yes, on so many occasions I really could not list them.

Every day. I carry foot lube to extricate my foot from my mouth.

Unacceptance said:
I regret learning to talk.

Hey is that like being a parent?? They spend the first two years of your life teaching you to walk and talk, and the next next 16 telling you to sit down and shut up??

:club:

Hell yeah, plenty of times. I don't talk much but even so I manage to blurt something that leaves me regretting to have opened my trap at all.

Do it all the time. If I think it I tend to say it, not always a good thing.

Probably everything that i have ever said at one time or another.

Latest posts

Back