What Animal Would You Be

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jently

Let's assume that you come back for another life and this time as an animal - which animal would you like to be.
I would be an elephant, I love their sense of community and caring for each other, also very few predators..........over to you

A Coughasaurus this week ..I got a code in ma node

BadGuy said:
A Coughasaurus this week ..I got a code in ma node

Thank God you're not an elephant then - imagine trying to blow that nose.  
Hope you feel better soon

A clever hedgehog. Clever enough not to get squished. Sooo cute, but with a badass spike defence system.

Haha good choice. I raised a litter of orphan hedgehogs once and you're right about those spikes- ouch!

Depends on what end of the mood spectrum I'm in.  Might be a solitary predator like a tiger.  Or might be a highly social animal who has a bit of fun, like a dolphin.

And of course the assumption is that there is a reasonably healthy ecosystem to live in and one's chosen species isn't in the process of going extinct.  But this is a kind of make believe anyway.  So it's a Siberian Tiger and a Hawaiian dolphin.

Raven, highly intelligent, family oriented, their diet is not always first rate but I would deal.. ^.^

Arachne said:
Raven, highly intelligent, family oriented, their diet is not always first rate but I would deal.. ^.^

Same here, ravens are one of my favourite birds. They have a very unique call that I like as well, though unfortunately most people think they're annoying.

A cat! They're intelligent, sleeping all the time and just seems like the best kind of life. ^__^

A panda.

Pandas are black, white, asian, vegan.
They look like they can take a good punch and have very few natural predators.
They get great publicity as face of the world wrestling federation and are much loved by most humans.
The numbers of pandas are decreasing, so there'd be celebrity status to come with it.

Latest posts

Back