Who do you call when...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

When you want to vent, rant, or you're in a funk, who is the first person you call and why?

Here, I'll answer my own question for once. :p

I call my sister. She's the world's GREATEST listener and really CARES about what I might be going through, or feeling.
Luv ya sis. ((((Nal)))

That is awesome. It makes me feel good (I am sure other people feel this way) to see two sisters get along and be open like that.

For me right now there is nobody, even if I have known one person to call, I wouldn't want to ever bother them about my problems because they probably have their own to deal with. I guess guys are different though.

DayvanCowboy said:
For me right now there is nobody, even if I have known one person to call, I wouldn't want to ever bother them about my problems because they probably have their own to deal with. I guess guys are different though.

Yeah, I'm sort of the same way. Usually when I feel the need to rant and whine I'll just come here or keep it to myself.

i don't have anyone to call, i use to write ambigous passive aggressive notes on xanga, no one ever seems to read those, until you post one you don't want them to see.

now i ussally just kinda rant here, which is nice

:)

I go next door to talk to my neighbor. She is a good person and lets me vent all I want. Then she cooks me some soul food to make me feel better. :)

I only ever talk to my mom when something's bothering me. She's the only one who could stand my whining. :p Not to anyone else. I may feel as if I'm in the deepest pit for whatever reason but noone around will ever notice as I'd never show it, much less talk about it. No one likes depressed folks for a reason.

Ghostbusters? lol jk :p
Seriously I call either some people offline or my mom, depends on the situation.

Depending on the situation I will call my best friend Warren or my good friend Ericka. Warren being the guy and Ericka being the girl, it all depends on the situation. I choose them because they are very easy to talk to about things. Plus they call me or the other when they are having troubles also. It's a nice triangle of help :)

I definately don't have anyone to call now.
It's been all bottle up inside.

Personally I don't think anyone gives a honeysuckle oneway or another.
Even if you did care, you loose interest really quick.lol
When I post. I suffered from Loglexia. You would almost have
to have dyslexia to comprehend what the hell I'm saying .lmao

When i get some this crap out of my system, maybe I won't ramble so much
and keep it short and sweet...then maybe some people can understand me.lmao

It the samething when I go to my therapist. He just listen to me and take notes.
I think he was pretending he was taking notes and drawing pictures instead.lmao
I never saw his freaken notes..and he didn't say much to me.lol
I think he probably wanted to go hang himself after session i had with him.
That's why he gets pay the bucks.lol

No one. I just end up internalizing everything. Doing that can definitely drive you a bit mad sometimes.

I got no one to call too. I just bottle it up inside. One day I'll probably explode, but I'll worry about that when it happens ^^

Latest posts

Back