If you could turn back the clock...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

If you could go back in time, and would know THEN, what you know NOW, what year would you go back to and what would you change/do differently?

I would go back in time to the winter of 2006 and just not follow through with someone who made me realize something very bad about me and my life and that person has changed my life and my mind in a bad way.

I burned a lot of bridges and missed oppurtunites to meet good people because of this. Now I just hope I get cancer or die somehow. I was such a happy go lucky person who would smile a lot. Now I am hated by lots because I was burned by the truth and my mind has turned everything bright into pitch black darkness.

DayvanCowboy said:
I would go back in time to the winter of 2006 and just not follow through with someone who made me realize something very bad about me and my life and that person has changed my life and my mind in a bad way.

I burned a lot of bridges and missed oppurtunites to meet good people because of this. Now I just hope I get cancer or die somehow. I was such a happy go lucky person who would smile a lot. Now I am hated by lots because I was burned by the truth and my mind has turned everything bright into pitch black darkness.

aww (((((Dayvan)))))

EveWasFramed said:
DayvanCowboy said:

aww (((((Dayvan)))))

Thanks Eve.

I was thinking about a similar type of question a few weeks ago and decided that would probably be the only moment I would change because I strongly believe things would probably be better.

Hmmm ,well if this is turning back the clock while retaining everything I know now, I would likely go back to kindergarten or first grade. Think about it, knowing everything I know now, considering I have a college degree, and transferring it all to back then people would think I was a genius. Also, in the couple of years since I have turned 21 I could have made a killing in betting.

I wouldn't... I'd be too worried about losing what I have now. Although it would be kind of cool to have all those one liners ready that you think of six hours after they would have been funny.

i should have realized why i was feeling so angsty, and stopped being so spiteful. I wouldn't have stayed in denial so long. I should have just admitted things weren't right, and maybe should have told them why.

Maybe i should never listened to that two faced soon to ditch me *****, he may have been kinda boring but i guess he was someone i could hang out with. I guess I'll never know what would have been the right thing to do.

I shouldn't have been so stubburn, or passive agressive. Knowing what i do nbow, i should have just let go, as soon as it started feeling like things weren't right. I should have just accepted it, and come here a few months earlier.

and something else

and I'm not sure if i maybe i should have put my finger in a cast for 6 months after i killed the tendon and got busted a bone. I had aready gone about 2 months without playing the guitar, and now that the pain was starting to ebb away i couldn't think of going another 6 months. I really hope it doesn't cause arthritis, or some other kind of ramifcations later on.

and i probably shouldn't have driven that atv in to that creek. I think i may have permantly messed up a nerve in my leg. I can still run and do all that stuff without any problems, but if something bumps into that spot by my ankle it hurts like a *****. And i still owe a few hundred dollars in repair money

*tries to look innocent*

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
i should have realized why i was feeling so angsty, and stopped being so spiteful. I wouldn't have stayed in denial so long. I should have just admitted things weren't right, and maybe should have told them why.

Maybe i should never listened to that two faced soon to ditch me *****, he may have been kinda boring but i guess he was someone i could hang out with. I guess I'll never know what would have been the right thing to do.

I shouldn't have been so stubburn, or passive agressive. Knowing what i do nbow, i should have just let go, as soon as it started feeling like things weren't right. I should have just accepted it, and come here a few months earlier.

and something else

and I'm not sure if i maybe i should have put my finger in a cast for 6 months after i killed the tendon and got busted a bone. I had aready gone about 2 months without playing the guitar, and now that the pain was starting to ebb away i couldn't think of going another 6 months. I really hope it doesn't cause arthritis, or some other kind of ramifcations later on.

and i probably shouldn't have driven that atv in to that creek. I think i may have permantly messed up a nerve in my leg. I can still run and do all that stuff without any problems, but if something bumps into that spot by my ankle it hurts like a *****. And i still owe a few hundred dollars in repair money

*tries to look innocent*

:)

((((((((((evanescencefan91))))))))))

EveWasFramed said:
If you could go back in time, and would know THEN, what you know NOW, what year would you go back to and what would you change/do differently?

i would go back to 7th grade and try to keep my sister home so she would would still be here.

hawk9007 said:
EveWasFramed said:

i would go back to 7th grade and try to keep my sister home so she would would still be here.

((((((((((hawk))))))))))

Unacceptance said:
I would go back in time an abort myself in the womb, thus creating a time paradox.

Hey wont you need the Flux capacitor for that???

Hey that kind of reminds me of that movie, Butterfly.

Porman said:
i would watch the lotto, go back one day and buy a ticket

Me too, but I'd go back 5 years, and then rectify all the mistakes I made in my marriage that ended up with it dissolving.

Maybe then I'd still have her today and I wouldn't feel like honeysuckle all the time

RobertJW said:
Porman said:
i would watch the lotto, go back one day and buy a ticket

Me too, but I'd go back 5 years, and then rectify all the mistakes I made in my marriage that ended up with it dissolving.

Maybe then I'd still have her today and I wouldn't feel like honeysuckle all the time

((((((((Robert)))))))

I'd go back and tell a 5 years old kid and tell him.."it's going to be all F-up kid...so hang on to your ass".lol
Just joking.
I'd tell him to follow your heart and tell her you love her.

I'd hold her in my arms and tell her much I really love her.
I'd tell her that I love her so much when I asked me if I love her.
I play this moment over and over again in my head...i feel like going out of my god **** mind sometimes.
She's dead, there's nothing i can do or say to change it.
Maybe she still be alive and we're rasing our childred like we both wanted.

hawk9007 said:

Oh man... I'm really sorry about your sister :(

Here is what I would do.

I would tell myself not to dump Risa because of the fact that we didn't have transportation. It didn't seem to be working at the time... But man I really liked her. I told her that we could get back together when we had some means of getting there. She said yes. But that never happened... I still see her around too.

I would tell myself to get Lauren's number. Maybe then... When her computer got fried by a thunderstorm I could have called her. Maybe if that had happened... Our six month void of not talking wouldn't have happened and she wouldn't have gotten her boyfriend. I could tell her in advance to apply to colleges around here, and not be forced to go to Ohio to pursue her path. Maybe then we would be in love... Together right now. That is what I want most to change.

I would have told myself to not take that walk in 5th grade. I wouldn't have chipped my two front teeth.

I would have told myself to not tell on that preppy girl that pushed me down... Causing me to get lower back problems. I could have gotten the chiropractic adjustment that I got and just not have said anything... Then maybe that whole school wouldn't hate me now.

I would have told myself to not crash my first car. NO! Even though you are having a bad day DO NOT LOOK DOWN! YOU WILL CRASH CHRIS!

I would tell myself to always go the speed limit, and I would tell myself the exact day that I would have normally gotten my speeding ticket. Maybe I would have been driving the whole summer. This was some summer... No license :(. But I am getting my license back on the 27th. So... Not much more waiting.

I would have gotten Audrey's phone number. That way, I might have been able to prevent her third... and I think successful suicide attempt. I had prevented her first two... Maybe things would be different for me now. She wasn't very far away from me.

I would have told myself about my current best friend Warren. I would also go to his house as my present self and tell him all about me, and how we are best friends in the future. I know it would scare him... But things would have been a lot better for me back then. I might have not tried to commit suicide or have been so depressed.

I would have told myself about this website. Honestly. I would have been a lot more sane if I knew this place existed.

My last thing. I would have told myself to get Bonnie's screen name or phone number. We are seemingly a perfect match... But she has a boyfriend now -_-. Things would have been a lot different.

I would have kept my cat inside that one night. Maybe he wouldn't have been run over. RIP Tiger :(.

That's all I can think about.

I'd go back and study really hard at school, I regret not staying at school as I usually skipped most of my classes and would get a degree which would lead me to a fulfilling career or something stable in my life.

I would go back and correct the actions that lead me to leave me best friend at that time, I really hurt her.

I would have changed my shyness and opted for someone who was comfortable being around people and willing to speak to them.

Latest posts

Back