Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lying About Your Age
i like the fact that people think im younger! i make people guess if they realy want to know. its funny answers range from 22-25 (im 28 lol)
"From my mind to these pages
to another time and another reader's eyes,
it's amazing how I can speak to you
over time and distance.
That is the Beauty of Literature."
-P.L.R.
People assume I'm in my 30s. I don't get carded any more. Maybe they see grey hairs that I don't.
Was asked today if I am sisters with my 50 something year old coworker. Better than being asked if I'm her daughter though.
"You are as you are until you are not"
(09-07-2018, 11:47 PM)Azariah Wrote: i like the fact that people think im younger! i make people guess if they realy want to know. its funny answers range from 22-25 (im 28 lol)

Usually when chatting with people online they seem to think I'm in my early 20's too. I guess when I can actually feel like myself, and not be so depressed, I just act a lot younger than I actually am. I guess like with you it feels nice for people to think that I'm younger, though for them to think I'm THAT much younger seems a little weird especially when they assume that just from the way I say things in text. I feel and probably look older than I am, luckily no one has to look at me though. I think I'll just start telling people I meet online that I'm 22 and see what they say
I get told to stop acting like a teanager ,does that count ? LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I cope with people lying to me about poop? Xpendable 4 803 02-17-2018, 09:13 AM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  A Man Named Catherine : Day I am Free From Lying Alone By Faults 15 2,083 02-02-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Do you ever feel like you're lying... NeverMore 9 1,774 11-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Last Post: NeverMore