Any one from australia?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight_Feather

Reaction score
Wondering how many people on the forum are from Asutralia, im in Brisbane. If there are any aussie girls on here would be even better, hate going out, i get called a good guy all the time and get casted as a friend and cant ever seem to change that, im at university in my first year, im 22 have been working and decided to jump into uni, i do volunteer work, why is it so hard to find someone??

Midnight_Feather said:
Wondering how many people on the forum are from Asutralia, im in Brisbane. If there are any aussie girls on here would be even better, hate going out, i get called a good guy all the time and get casted as a friend and cant ever seem to change that, im at university in my first year, im 22 have been working and decided to jump into uni, i do volunteer work, why is it so hard to find someone??

im from Australia, but im from Sydney, and im a guy :(

maybe reincarnate as a girl in Sydney and then i will talk to you :)

anime girlboy said:
Midnight_Feather said:

im from Australia, but im from Sydney, and im a guy :(

maybe reincarnate as a girl in Sydney and then i will talk to you :)

hey, can still talk to me even if your not a girl, im not that bad lol, what kind of anime you into?

yeah that sounded a bit mean lol.

i love all anime! i started having parties where i got a bunch of people together to trade all of our stuff, it was great. after that i had about 200gb! but then my computer overloaded with viruses and i lost most of it...

anyway right now i am enjoying cowboy bebop, ninja scroll princess monoke...

yeh my room mate has about 200 gig i think and about 50 dvd's lol, cowboy bebop is a good series same as ninja scroll, bleach is good to and the ghost in the shell ones watched heaps i usually just pilfer them off my room mate.

Midnight_Feather said:

hiheyyyyy :)
im 19 female just moved up to the goldy feeling bored and lonely- no friends up here grr! sucks so bad :c

im 19 female just moved up to the goldy feeling bored and lonely- no friends up here grr! sucks so bad :c
[/quote]

hey kt, where did you move from from? im in brissy, i know what its like to move to a brand new place and not know anyone but if u feel like talking anytime just give me an email msn will be glad to have a chat :)

hi midnight_feather,

i'm a 19yr old female from brisssie~ though strictly speaking i'm not an aussie cos i'm actually asian; but i've been here a while. I'm studying health sci at uni at the moment. feel free to pm/email me :) would love to chat to anyone......what kind of volunteer work do u do?? and what are u studying at uni??

nicky

Nicky said:
hi midnight_feather,

i'm a 19yr old female from brisssie~ though strictly speaking i'm not an aussie cos i'm actually asian; but i've been here a while. I'm studying health sci at uni at the moment. feel free to pm/email me :) would love to chat to anyone......what kind of volunteer work do u do?? and what are u studying at uni??

nicky

Im at griffith studying a bachelor of arts majoring in international relations and asian studies, and i volunteer at the mater hospital as a patient buddy in the kids cardiac ward. what uni do you go to?

Midnight_Feather said:

hey kt, where did you move from from? im in brissy, i know what its like to move to a brand new place and not know anyone but if u feel like talking anytime just give me an email msn will be glad to have a chat :)
[/quote]

hiiiiiiiii i'm from sydney. yeh its pretty hard really. i've made a few friends from work (cotton on) but its still a tad depressing lol. ur too kind! no idea how to use this contraption so i'll just give u my msn: [email protected] -emo i know but it's fall out boy (before they were cool) lol. chat soon x

kt_kt_99 said:
hiiiiiiiii i'm from sydney. yeh its pretty hard really. i've made a few friends from work (cotton on) but its still a tad depressing lol. ur too kind! no idea how to use this contraption so i'll just give u my msn: [email protected] -emo i know but it's fall out boy (before they were cool) lol. chat soon x

yeh same havent really made any friends here either just my room mates pretty much, added you to msn my email is [email protected] before you ask its just two names i really liked put together lol i always get asked whay it means someone even thought it was latin haha but yeh look forward to chatting

Latest posts

Back