Deserted by four friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Somnambulist

What a honeysuckle storm this past week has been ! I don't know what to do, anymore.

Friend 1 - Her and I were intimate a few months ago, she terminated the intimacy on her terms. We just reconnected and she's being really cold and ignoring all my messages.

Friend 2 - She got mad at me for not supporting some Congress bill or some crap. Stopped talking to me.

Friend 3 - Wrote me a long email calling me a "selfish a$$#0L£" because I have given up on life and told her that I might starve soon (unemployment, soon to be homeless)

Friend 4 - (also my next door neighbor) Got pissed off at me for no apparent reason ... has a loud in-your-face BBQ right next door to me without inviting me (I used to be part of those, not too long ago)

All this within the space of 3 days.

WTFF !!!

(I'm not asking for a solution that doesn't exist ... just rambling)

Poor thing. It's uncanny how often these things can all happen at once isn't it? I'll keep you in my prayers especially regarding having a home to live in.

Maybe this will give you a chuckle (anything helps at these times right?). When I read your thread title I thought you meant Fallout the game with 4 player co-op. What a fail on my part.
faceslap.gif
icon_giggle.gif

Bubblebeam said:
Poor thing. It's uncanny how often these things can all happen at once isn't it? I'll keep you in my prayers especially regarding having a home to live in.

Maybe this will give you a chuckle (anything helps at these times right?). When I read your thread title I thought you meant Fallout the game with 4 player co-op. What a fail on my part.
faceslap.gif
icon_giggle.gif

LMAO !

Bubblebeam, let me tell you what will help. For the second time, can you tell me where you got those smileys from ? I see a very small set of smileys when I construct a message.

Bubblebeam said:

faceslap.gif
icon_giggle.gif

Your not the only one.... god i love fallout, should realy get 4 too.

giphy.gif

Ok I'll cave now. 
lol.gif
 I actually have a photobucket album of my favourites, so they're not even from ALL.​

MisterLonely said:
Bubblebeam said:

faceslap.gif
icon_giggle.gif

Your not the only one.... god i love fallout, should realy get 4 too.

ThreadHijacked.jpg~original

Somnambulist said:
Friend 1 - Her and I were intimate a few months ago, she terminated the intimacy on her terms. We just reconnected and she's being really cold and ignoring all my messages.

She might just be trying to keep her distance so she doesn't go back to the intimacy thing. Give her some time.

Somnambulist said:
Friend 2 - She got mad at me for not supporting some Congress bill or some crap. Stopped talking to me.

Stupid elections generally make, even the best people, insane. I'm sure after the election, things will go back to normal.

Somnambulist said:
Friend 4 - (also my next door neighbor) Got pissed off at me for no apparent reason ... has a loud in-your-face BBQ right next door to me without inviting me (I used to be part of those, not too long ago)

Your neighbors aren't required to invite you to everything. So you weren't invited to one party, it's not really the end of the world.

All in all, I think you might be overthinking everything right now because it all happened in such a short time frame. Give it a bit of time and I'm sure all the negative feelings will subside and you can go back to being friends. Also, I hope you don't become homeless.

It's a bad feeling when we realize we are surrounded by emotional vampires in life. It's not you. It's them.

Somnambulist said:
What a honeysuckle storm this past week has been ! I don't know what to do, anymore.

Friend 3 - Wrote me a long email calling me a "selfish a$$#0L£" because I have given up on life and told her that I might starve soon (unemployment, soon to be homeless)

All this within the space of 3 days.

WTFF !!!

(I'm not asking for a solution that doesn't exist ... just rambling)

I don't know the full story so whatever I say is based on this thread only.

For:
- friend 1: maybe she has some really big problems currently and is worried/stressed, idk. Of course if it's intentional, then it's a whole different matter.
- friend 2: really childish of her
- friend 3: I can't know everything that was in that email, but maybe she was trying to make you think in a more optimistic way? I know some people use swear words and insults to motivate other people. Not really my cup of tea.. but maybe she is worried for you?
- friend 4: yeah well.. unless there's some reason you're not aware of, they are being mean.

They sound like awful friends, especially the last one. Being intentionally excluded is one of the worst kinds of social bullying. I know all too well what that's like. Sorry you're going through this. :(

Best solution to me seems like finding a home in another part of the city :S I know it's absolutely not something to just say and do, but I do wish you luck with it! If it had been me, I would maybe not have talked much to any of them after that. I hope you have other people around you :/
At least I won't experience that, I'm not that close to anyone except for mother, who'd never do that. First time since I was 14 I've been happy for being so alone. Weird.

And for short term fixes, I recommend some nice food, whatever you like such as yoghurt and cookies (in my case), I've heard ice cream is popular when one is sad (even if I personally dunno why) some music, not "fixing music", just good music you like, and to hang out somewhere you feel accepted, e.g. here, some game with a guild maybe and so on.

I wish you better days to come.

Latest posts

Back