it's not a life it's a honeysuckle!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rymess

Reaction score
I don't have a special life, maybe there'r many suffer more than me.
My suffering start since my childhood. I finished my studies with difficulty because of the social condition of my family. Finally i got my diploma since 2 years, but as usual, i don't have any sense of luck. Idon't find a work i search every where but either they are pverloaded either asking for experience or other f****** reasons.
More than that my big provlem is mum, she need an operation for her eyes and now she has a new problem she can't listening and she walk hardly and i can't find any solution to help her. My father doesn't has a job, he usuly blamed me he say that i lose time in studying. My life doesn't has any meaning, i want to die i lose all my dreams i can't dream any more, every day i wake up just to receive a new kind of problems bigger than me.
What should i do to this honeysuckle to this life?
Avery thing against me...
there'r many things i missed: my childhood that i never live, the love that i never find, my lost youth abd more the smile into the eyes of my mum..... i realy need to breath!

Even if they are asking for experience that you may not have you should still apply.  They may pick through the applicants that have the criteria they are looking for, but maybe they don't impress at the interview or they may decline an interview.  You might get selected in the next tier of applicants.  A friend of mine was hired that way and months later the manager told him he wasn't the manager's first few choices (lack of experience), but he's **** sure glad he hired him. I wish you luck.

Okay, the first thing I want to say is that the past is the past. So stop focusing so much on that and start focusing on today. You can't do anything about what happened in the past.

Now, the next thing we need to figure out is what you enjoy? Any hobbies, interests, things you're good at? Don't say you don't have any of those, everyone has at least one. Figure out what they are and how you can work with them. This can also help you make friends and possibly find someone to love.

And then we come to work. I'm not sure where you are in the world, so I don't know how much help I can be here. First, what's your degree in?
Now, what's around you? Don't look at the fancy jobs right now, just look and see what's available that you can do that doesn't necessarily require experience, if it's in your field than that's all the better. Start from the bottom and work your way up. You could also look into jobs that you can do at home or online. There has to be something, you just need to find it. As BL said, apply to all the jobs anyway. You won't know unless you try.

Concerning your mom, I'm sorry. I hope she gets what she needs and feels better.

U know i really forget if i have hobbies i don't think
In all the interview they ask me if i have a relative work there and what's my father's jov this is my country sir.

First I want to congratulate you on your graduation. It sounds like a major accomplishment given your family condition. My heart goes out to you. You're still alive,so your life still has purpose. Do you pray? I do, often. I ask for guidance , for job, for safety for my family, for good health for me and my family, for help in everything. Give it a try. I will be praying for and with you.

careyon said:
First I want to congratulate you on your graduation. It sounds like a major accomplishment given your family condition. My heart goes out to you. You're still alive,so your life still has purpose. Do you pray? I do, often. I ask for guidance , for job, for safety for my family, for good health for me and my family, for help in everything. Give it a try. I will be praying for and with you.

I'm praying every day and this is why i still alive
thank u about what u'r advice and pray for me

Sadly, I don't have more to contribute, but I love your thread title.

Latest posts

Back